Just Got Into It With A nikka And Now I Got Beef With Atlanta GDs

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Patience would have resolved all of this. nikka made an honest mistake and you jumped the gun and don't even own one. Quintuple entendre don't even ask me how :smugbiden:

Gots to be more careful :francis:

Naw someone hit the nail on the head. He finessed me. It wasn't a straight finesse cause I do got molly. He probably got molly with no clientele and can't move the shyt so he acted like he sold me molly on accident.

What kind of fukk shyt them nikkas in Atlanta be on? Selling 3.5 for $50? Wheredeydodatat? :hhh: And OP you one big idiot for going along with that clear as daylight finesse in the first place.

This shyt right here had me rolling though :laff:

That's why I said the nikka tried me and I was looking out for the breh like naw, but I'll fukk with you for a g.

Sounds like thats your problem for talking shyt and not being about that life

I'm only half way abou that life at this point. We can shoot the fade. But anything past that:hubie: So technically, I'm not bout that life

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
time to exercise that 2nd amendment bruh. thats if you feel threatened

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Y'all don't have to believe me. Check my post history. I don't just be making up stories to make me look bad lol. I knew nikkas would take me to task over this shyt:snoop:

How long you been buying weed, don't they sell them sh*ts in clear baggies/newspaper balls anyways?

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
How long you been buying weed, don't they sell them sh*ts in clear baggies/newspaper balls anyways?

I been buying weed since I was 2 nikka:childplease:

I done took losses before. I have took losses on pounds. You buy and sell enough weed you will take some losses. I have taken losses selling weight by getting counterfeit too. I have also fukked nikkas over on drug deals myself before. It is what it is.

The sell weed in whatever the weed dealer wrap it up in lol. I told y'all like 8 times it was in a swisha pack

swisher-sweets-2-pk-pouch-sweet.jpg

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I been buying weed since I was 2 nikka:childplease:

I done took losses before. I have took losses on pounds. You buy and sell enough weed you will take some losses. I have taken losses selling weight by getting counterfeit too. I have also fukked nikkas over on drug deals myself before. It is what it is.

The sell weed in whatever the weed dealer wrap it up in lol. I told y'all like 8 times it was in a swisha pack

swisher-sweets-2-pk-pouch-sweet.jpg

You probably been smoking swisher sweets the whole time thinking they are week. You smoke dummy rocks too breh? :mjgrin: All jokes aside yes we all take losses, you did the right thing, KIM.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
Y'all don't have to believe me. Check my post history. I don't just be making up stories to make me look bad lol. I knew nikkas would take me to task over this shyt:snoop:
Don't know why these dudes questioning your story, shyt ain't even outlandish.

Why ain't you check the shyt on the spot tho? would have taken a second.

Oh well accept the L and KIM.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The odds of that sh*t being real molly like 0, them sh*ts was probably old skittles :heh:

Naw it's real. It might be cut to shyt. I really don't know though cause I only did molly once. I've seen it plenty of times though. I know the shyt was moving slow for breh cause the first time I got weed from him everything was all good, but he showed me some molly and asked if I knew anyone who fukked with it. This was the second time I got up with buddy. The fist time was smooth