Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
:manny:If your a fan of the comic storyline it does the real days of future past no justice....but if you want something to see with your shorty this isheavy on drama and light on action. C+
Yeah but the animated series, wolverine and the xmen, and the movie have all had different versions of the story and each one along with the comics is well praised. What movie truly follows the comics?

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The movie takes a dump on whatever storyline linked First Class to X3, but it was a damn good movie.

I think it lost some steam towards the end, and the "future" scenes (outside of the first action sequence) were far inferior to those set in the 70s.

8/10 :obama:

Daps
For the brehs who have seen it

Did anybody else's movie theatre gasp in a "oh shiiiiiit" way :gladbron: When Cyclops appeared and gave Wolvy the :ufdup:

or was it just my theatre :lupe:

Everybody in mines hit the
1qUkulR.png
1qUkulR.png
1qUkulR.png

I was :russ: at it tho. I'm glad the team will be whole for the next movie which should be even better if you can imagine :ohlawd:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
:wow:

Them Sentinels were ruthless :wow:

Magneto is that nikka :wow:

But that ending...so Striker was really Mystique in the other movies?? :lupe:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I'm glad the team will be whole for the next movie which should be even better if you can imagine :ohlawd:

Singer has gone on record as saying Apocalypse will feature the First Class characters.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Singer has gone on record as saying Apocalypse will feature the First Class characters.
The lineup as it stands now is

Prof. X
Beast
Wolverine (not confirmed but expected to join)
young Cyclops
young Jean Grey
young Storm
young Gambit

But just like DOFP, I expect the roster to grow as we get closer to shooting for Apocalypse. I'm also hoping for a couple of small cameos, which Singer has done since X-1. The thing is, will Singer still be doing Apocalypse since he as these allegations.

Last edited: