Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
nikkas were laughing :mjlol:
I hope they can redeem Cyclops in future movies son really got the short end of the stick
I'm interested in seeing how they are going to tie him in with Havok.

Assuming Havok comes back :to:

They only gave that nikka one scene :sadcam:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
For the brehs who have seen it

Did anybody else's movie theatre gasp in a "oh shiiiiiit" way :gladbron: When Cyclops appeared and gave Wolvy the :ufdup:

or was it just my theatre :lupe:

Think I was the only one who was excited to see that bytch nikka back:russ: I don't get why they don't realize he's not a bytch ass nikka in the comics or show. They write like a loser fakkit so the crowd believes he's one.

Movie was everything I thought it would be:blessed:. The movie was pretty much a first class sequel and like somebody said above they made the future seem depressing as fukk:to:

Fassbender needed his own Magneto movie like yesterday and this ending was the perfect way for us to get it.

I loved how they used Wolverine in this, he kept the story flowing and was the most vulnerable we've ever seen him in these movies.

Can't wait to see it again:whew:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
For the brehs who have seen it

Did anybody else's movie theatre gasp in a "oh shiiiiiit" way :gladbron: When Cyclops appeared and gave Wolvy the :ufdup:

or was it just my theatre :lupe:
People in my theater were like
KelCqNP.jpg

Last edited:

rino

Rookie
Daps
It's a B+ movie. A notch below the 1st movie. Bryan Sanger had some hand in the 1 nude scene in that film. Bryan probably told him to do it for the ladies while that niguh had him shoot that scene for 5 hours :gag:Not a comic book fan but I love that they keep that adult comic book feel to it. That won't translate well at the box office though in the long run. But these X-Men movies just feel like regular movies. Whereas Marvel to me, it's more about fun. But with their cheesy dialogue, I just can't take it as serious films for the most part (Cap.2 is an exception for example). But it's nothing wrong with that with the audience they're trying to reach.

Michael Fas/Magneto killed it again. His swag is just crazy. Same thing with Quicksilver. Makes me wanna see a solo movie with him. Best parts to me is still the tension between Charles and Erik.

The Sentinels themselves weren't that impressive. I wanted out of the "future" as much as possible. It was way better in the past. And Jennifer is Jennifer. And the midget is the midget. You already know what to expect from them as actors.
Solid A/A- for me
best X Men movie by far imo
I thought the future shyt was great
only problem is that we didn't see enough of it
totally agree, while movies like Avengers are great comic book movies I don't take anything outta them past face value besides Cap 2 which also got a lil generic towards the end
this was a great movie period
yep they were really lucking getting Fassbender, dude always kills it, one of the best actors in the game right now
that scene on the plane when he was sonning Charles :wow:
but overall I thought the movie belonged to James McAvoy
dude killed it, his performance is really what got me emotionally invested
his scene with Patrick Stewart :to:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Swore I wouldn't go see it but got dragged to it anyway...movie was...:yeshrug:...had some serious plot holes though...like...who edits these movies...:mindblown:

The way they displayed Blinks powers though:ohhh:...some of the coolest shyt I seen on film in a minute...

Pretty:shaq2: how they got to kill everybody...without killing anybody...

And the ending credits :banderas:...the only two marvel characters i every really wanted to see in a live action movie were Galactus and Apocalypse...and it seems like we are getting one... my mind can't comprehend a movie with Apocalypse as the villain being bad...

The best x men movie in the series to me...but that's not saying much...only one i thought wasn't outright bad was first class

Blinks scenes really blew me away though :whoo::ohhh:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Solid A/A- for me
best X Men movie by far imo
I thought the future shyt was great
only problem is that we didn't see enough of it
totally agree, while movies like Avengers are great comic book movies I don't take anything outta them past face value besides Cap 2 which also got a lil generic towards the end
this was a great movie period
yep they were really lucking getting Fassbender, dude always kills it, one of the best actors in the game right now
that scene on the plane when he was sonning Charles :wow:
but overall I thought the movie belonged to James McAvoy
dude killed it, his performance is really what got me emotionally invested
his scene with Patrick Stewart :to:

McAvoy does is his thing and is actually a great young Xavier. Crazy thing about this series I can't get over how lucky they got by nailing down professor X with Stewart and McAvoy:ohlawd:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dope movie, worth the money. Definitely a pickup on blu-Ray when released and definitely the best Xmen movie so far. Probably the best super hero/group movie too

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
IGN did a vid about 11 Easter Eggs from DOFP. Most of them yall have probably caught but a there were a few I didn't realize and thought were cool.
Like Wolverine being coiled up in that metal was a nod to when Magneto ripped the adamantium from Logan's body.
11 Easter Eggs You Missed in X-Men: Days of Future Past - IGN

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
tumblr_m8piye7Dmt1raofpio1_500.gif

Ok where to begin...Dope fukkin flick from start to finish. It moved at a great pace, the story was intricate yet never confusing once and the acting and script were all on point.

Anyone worried about this becoming the Wolverine show shouldn't worry, it's all about Erik, Charles, Hank and Mystique. All of the other characters are bit players and it works because everything revolves around the four of them with Wolverine acting as the audience's entry point, just like the first x men in 2000.

Once again, I wanted to ride with Erik on this one lol and it's crazy how the divide between he and Charles continues to grow even when it looks like it'll heal itself.

Quicksilver was dope. Marvel, Whedon, and Kick Ass have their work cut out for them, especially since they hinted at the fact that Quicksilver may be Erik's kid which made me :gladbron:

So many :gladbron: moments in the movie but none more than the end....

Seeing Jean and Scott back, specifically Scott, made me :gladbron::wow:. It tossed X3 to the bushes and maybe X2 as well, so I'm anxious to see those blanks get filled in. If the next one takes place in the 80s though, I wonder when we will see that story played out because dammit I want to know :feedme:.

The only bad part was once the credits started rolling and i told my girl that there was a post credit scene..then it didn't come at the mid credits and she asked me was I sure it was coming and I said of course I'm sure. So we start talking to the bottom of the steps in the theater, she hands me my keys and I tell her I'm going to stay to catch this teaser. She gets a little irritated and waits outside. I see the end with
apocalypse and the four horseman
and then walk out. She's on a bench, looking irritated and I then go to use the bathroom. Walk out and ask her how'd she like the flick

Me: How'd you like it? :youngsabo:
Her: It was ight :rudy:

*at this point I know she's upset because she loved it*

Me: so you're mad?
Her: I'm not mad, I'm irritated.
Me. hm well alright.

Drive her home, drop her off, normally she tells me to call her when I get home to make sure I get here but tonight she says "goodnight" and then I ask her something that I knew I shouldn't have asked. I ask her something that I knew would only irritate her more, even when I decided not to ask, I changed my mind because I wouldn't be me if I didn't.

Me: Hey can I ask you a question

*She turns around*

Me: How long is this you being irritated thing going to last, just so I can know? :thumbsup:

Her: :beli:

*she turns around and walks to her door.

Me: :manny::russ: