Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Uh Oh

Bake 'em away, toys
Daps
So Is xmen 3 retconned And does wolvy not have adamantium anymore?

Yup. The retcon of all retcons :banderas:. And Stryker will put adamantium into Wolverine after that scene where they pull him out of the water

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Saw it again for the 2nd time today and I can honestly say this was the best X-Men movie out of the whole series. They re-booted the franchise in a very smart way in my opinion.

Them future Sentinels were nothing to fukk with. Seeing them literally ADAPT to every mutant they fight with and kill them at their own game had me like :damn:

There were some corny lines here and there but it didn't really take away from the movie.

When Magneto got them demo Sentinels and brought that whole stadium to white house just to fukk shyt up my only reaction was "Welp Erik gonna Erik :shaq2:"

Young Xavier was acting like a bytch though out a good potion of the movie but when his older self pretty much told him to stop acting like a bytch in a nice way he finally got his swag back like :win:

Jennifer Lawence as Mystique was :noah:...she looked even better in that make up then Rebecca Romijn. When she said, "Whats the matter baby I don't look pretty enough for you?" I would have went :noah:

To be honest, after she is done with the Hunger Games movies I wouldn't be surprised if they do a spin off of just her character. Especially after that ending which could lead into the next Wolverine movie.

Oh yeah were some plotholes in this:

Like how did Logan get his metal craws back?

How did Ellen Page get her Back To The Future powers?

How did Magneto regain his powers after X3?

How did Xavier restore himself at the end of X3?

What happened to that Asian sidekick chick from Wolverine 2?

And that's all i can think of..

The after credits scene though :lupe:

I guess business is about to pick up soon...can somebody explain whats about to go down in the coming movies?..

Daps
Oh yeah were some plotholes in this:

Like how did Logan get his metal craws back?

Striker isnt killed so I'm guessing they are teasing the Mystique movie to explain why she took Wolverine.

How did Ellen Page get her Back To The Future powers?

Made no sense why they didn't just use the time machine with Forge :sigh:

How did Magneto regain his powers after X3?

They teased at the end of X3 that he magically got them back.

How did Xavier restore himself at the end of X3?

This is at the end of X3 too. He transfered his mind to another body.

What happened to that Asian sidekick chick from Wolverine 2?

They killed her :to:

And that's all i can think of..

The after credits scene though :lupe:

I guess business is about to p

Click the spoiler for your answers
Next movie is Apocalypse breh.

RapExpert

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just got back from the movie, I was pretty disappointed. The movie itself was ok, the hype for it made it seem like it was going to be on some next level ish. IMO Xmen first class was way better. The biggest disappointment was seeing the same mutants throughout the movie, I wanted to see much more throughout.

Daps
I know that...I didn't read the comics...so give me some cliff notes

Reread my last post :ufdup: caught me before the edit

They ain't following the comics breh :russ: Just know Apocalypse wants to rule the world. Movie is set in the 80s so new Scott, Jean and Storm. If they give Apocalypse ill dialogue like Magnus, we :eat:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Just got back from the movie, I was pretty disappointed. The movie itself was ok, the hype for it made it seem like it was going to be on some next level ish. IMO Xmen first class was way better. The biggest disappointment was seeing the same mutants throughout the movie, I wanted to see much more throughout.
FC will always be the goat for me. This is still a good film, but Low key, i enjoyed the future scenes more than the stuff from the 70's.