Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
A+. it had a mix of everything. I have never seen a comic book movie (Dark Knight, Avengers, Ironman, Winter Soldier, etc) done this well. IMO Batman fighting was ass and the realism kinda hurt it in some areas, Avengers first half takes a while to get the ball rolling but kind of made up for it when u see the Hulk, Ironman suffered from a villain, Winter Soldier i cant really complain but i liked this more.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Just got back from seeing it. Not as good as First Class or X2 but a very good film. They didn't do too much with Wolverine or attempt to make him the star so that was a very big plus for me.

The Quicksilver scenes were very well done :ehh:
The tying in of the Stryker and Wolverine storyline
Both of the battle scenes between the future Sentinels and the mutants were fukking crazy :ohlawd: The Mutant death scenes in those were ill :wow:
The end scene at Xavier's school.
Cyclops being back. and was that Kelsey Grammar playing that quick future Beast cameo?
Xavier's scene where he looks into Wolverine's minds and see the future and then speaks to his future self was good.
Bishop and his crew (especially Blink) did their thing
Mystique's role in this was pretty good as well and not overkill as i originally feared it would be due to Jennifer Lawrence.
Magneto controlling the Sentinels was kind ill too, i guess :patrice:

Not enough Magneto dialogue from Fassbender. He killed it in First Class and here was just :ehh:
Magneto trying to kill Mystique and having the Sentinels trying to kill Wolverine/Beast.
Azazel being dead :beli: They could of tied up a storyline with him knocking up Mystique if they wanted a Mystique spin-off film :beli:
Trask was a wack villian

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
Gave it a solid B. Great film, but not as good as X2 or FC in my opinion. The Beast/Cyclops cameos at the end were :ohlawd: status as were the mutant deaths in the future battle scenes with the Sentinels.

Also liked that we didn't get Wolverine and Mystique overkill as I feared it would be.

Really liked how they tied in the Stryker/Wolverine storyline

Very interested to see where we go from here.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Movie seemed pedestrian compared to First Class. Really wish there was an actual sequel to First Class. Could use more Rose Byrne.
let me get this straight... they made a trilogy of three ending with Jean turning into Pheonix in the water it looked if im correct... then they made First Class which was not part of the first three??? Right?... also is this new xmen apart of any past xmen movies?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I've seen all of the summer blockbusters so far and none of them fukk with Rise Of An Empire. Still my favorite movie this year. Winter Soldier was dope too.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
give the movie an A....the acting was magnificent (that fassbender scene on the plane :banderas:), the story was great (singer did a fantastic job of interweaving the future and past scenes), the fukkin mutants vs sentinels fights were brutal as fuk (they did my dudes dirty multiple times :to:), and i liked that the ending pretty much erased the 3rd and origins movie completely :ahh:.....my only quips were very miniscule (bishops power being minimized to just using a gun and it could've used more quicksilver) but all in all the movie was dope and its right behind X2 for me :obama:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This movie thou... :wow:

I was one of the very few from VERY beginning when it was announced they were making this film that KNEW it'll be one of the most epic comic book films ever made.

Those future Sentinels :damn::damn::damn:

A drugged addicted Xavier :lupe:

Young Magneto thou :lawd:

The timeline to tell everybody that X3 is now considered :duck:

Bravo SINGER! :salute: