Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
How early in the movie did
Storm get bodied
, and does
Jean Grey
make an appearance?

damn near end of the movie. But everybody started getting bodied at that point

yes. Every time I see that chick I think of her role in Nip/Tuck where she was supposed to be a transgendered life coach that was fukkin that dude's son.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Those future Sentinels were no joke :wow:
breh the way they did my niccas was fukd up, im looking at them get the beats like :damn:
the way they did colossus at the end :to: and my baby storm got stabbed and thrown in the bushes (down the mountain) like a piece of trash :sadbron:

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
breh the way they did my niccas was fukd up, im looking at them get the beats like :damn:
the way they did colossus at the end :to: and my baby storm got stabbed and thrown in the bushes (down the mountain) like a piece of trash :sadbron:
Yeah Colossus' death was defiantely the most fukked up :damn:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo wtf man just got done watching if you don't want.spoilers don't read

So Is xmen 3 retconned And does wolvy not have adamantium anymore?

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I gave it a B+; the action was well done, the character moments were as well.
Singer did a really good job at making some characters stand out and has me like :ohhh: at the idea of some of them getting their own solo flicks especially Michael Fassbender's Magneto and Jennifer Lawrence's Mystique.
The future scenes were cool as hell and if there is going to be an X-Force spin-off then they need to make sure it includes the dude and chick who played Warpath and Blink.

My gripes were small...Young Xavier's being a dikkhead took too long to get past and I really wanted to have a Fassbender/McKellan scene. And I think they blew a golden opportunity to recast a couple parts what with time being changed (I'm thinking of Cyclops and Jean Grey mostly).

But this franchise looks to be on the right track to being re-energized moving forward especially after that post-credits scene.
Teen Apocalypse putting in work in ancient Egypt with the Four Horseman looking on in the background :gladbron:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
shyt was piff!
wat6rr.jpg