Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
The next film will be interesting, because they will need another excuse to make Charles and Magneto not just basically be Gods if they are working together.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I saw the first class the other day, bit confused bout some things... what were Shaws powers? And did magneto some how still powers from him?.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
HNp6jTV.jpg

This muthafukka :whew:
:banderas: I'm legit trying to put this outfit together in real life

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I saw the first class the other day, bit confused bout some things... what were Shaws powers? And did magneto some how still powers from him?.
They kinda mixed Shaw's powers with Bishop's in the movie, but Shaw can absorb any kinetic energy used against him. Magneto didn't steal any powers from Shaw.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
They kinda mixed Shaw's powers with Bishop's in the movie, but Shaw can absorb any kinetic energy used against him. Magneto didn't steal any powers from Shaw.
Oh ok... did magneto always float?... seems that I only saw him float after he killed shaw

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Quicksilver was dope as hell in this. Interested to see how they handle the character in Avengers

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
just saw this an hour ago. Man, magneto needs his own movie, this dude is too cold. he tossed wolverine straight to the bushes when he tried to come at him :banderas:
fassbender is just the perfect guy for his role.
It's crazy they struck lightning twice for the role of Prof X and Mags. 1st with Patrick Stewart/Ian McKellen 2nd with James McAvoy/Fassbender. As well as Hugh Jackman for Wolverine (I know a lot of people have problems with him playing Wolverine, but most of their concerns are more about how he's written and not with how Jackman actually portrays him.)