Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I wasn't lying

Magneto_Was_Right-2-800_zps9ae509ce.jpg

Magneto_Was_Right-3-800_zps88c9bb95.jpg

Magneto_Was_Right-1-800_zpsb8acf527.jpg

A lil stuck on background colors. Tried regular purple but it looked a lil too fruity. I just need to find to t-shirt print shop with a quick turnaround so I can wear this Wednesday. Might do a "Cyclops Was Right" too.

edit: I didn't know photobucket compressed the shyt outta pics.

#2...purple is royal. Nothing fruity about it. Just got to be a real man and stop conforming to your environment.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
even if it was during vietnam it could have
been before Striker recruited James and company ...
Now with Mystique as Striker maybe Apocalypse uses her as "Striker" to recruit his horsemen...

Remember .. going by the end credit scene Apocalypse was around 4000 years ago ... Wolverine's time travel most likely disturbed the time continuum and awoken him earlier than scheduled.
I think your right. Striker being mystique would also explain jean and cyke being alive because if x-2 doesn't happen Jean never starts using her phoenix powers to begin with.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think your right. Striker being mystique would also explain jean and cyke being alive because if x-2 doesn't happen Jean never starts using her phoenix powers to begin with.

But ... now that I think about it ..Stryker is still alive (nobody died in the president's bunker and I think he was there). Mystique just posed as him to get Logan's body... after that who knows what happened....
But my thinking is Logan never got the metal...

Plus I got a question about the end ... was logan sleep the whole time or was that just when the 2 consciouness' reached the same point in time. I'm leaning toward the latter.. So that would make the ending 2023 ...

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
But ... now that I think about it ..Stryker is still alive (nobody died in the president's bunker and I think he was there). Mystique just posed as him to get Logan's body... after that who knows what happened....
But my thinking is Logan never got the metal...

Plus I got a question about the end ... was logan sleep the whole time or was that just when the 2 consciouness' reached the same point in time. I'm leaning toward the latter.. So that would make the ending 2023 ...

Your right we don't know what happened to stryker, but his death or removal is the only way I see Jean and Cyke being alive again. Also yeah I noticed that in the new future wolverine didn't pop his claws so we have no idea if he has the admantium or not.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
You expendable pawns have the audacity to @ me? You actually beckon APOCALYPSE, when you know you are unworthy?
Be very careful of that which you wish. I arrive with fiery winds, I force the will of superiority upon you like trollup sluts that you peons are. You are like whores who lie in wait of their buyer that is to come through penthouse doors.

En-Sabah-Nur-Apocalypse-from-X-men-The-Animated-Series-x-men-31547825-720-544.jpg

Do you TRULY believe you are ready to handle the force that will undoubtedly shatter the vessels of your perceived realities?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I saw this yesterday. really like the way they did quicksilver. That scene in the Pentagon kitchen was one of the best parts in the movie. Why didnt they have scarlet witch though? Its weird seeing one without the other

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
You expendable pawns have the audacity to @ me? You actually beckon APOCALYPSE, when you know you are unworthy?
Be very careful of that which you wish. I arrive with fiery winds, I force the will of superiority upon you like trollup sluts that you peons are. You are like whores who lie in wait of their buyer that is to come through penthouse doors.

En-Sabah-Nur-Apocalypse-from-X-men-The-Animated-Series-x-men-31547825-720-544.jpg

Do you TRULY believe you are ready to handle the force that will undoubtedly shatter the vessels of your perceived realities?
:whoo: that ass on rogue

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:whoo: that ass on rogue

If u notice through the 90s, Jim Lee, Kubert, and Joe Mad always drew her with a round ass...much thicker than all the other x girls. Threnody looked put together in X Man and Domino did too but Rogue was ultra curvy by all the artists.