Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
It's crazy they struck lightning twice for the role of Prof X and Mags. 1st with Patrick Stewart/Ian McKellen 2nd with James McAvoy/Fassbender. As well as Hugh Jackman for Wolverine (I know a lot of people have problems with him playing Wolverine, but most of their concerns are more about how he's written and not with how Jackman actually portrays him.)
My reply to this comment will come off as ignorant, seeing as I haven't bothered paying attention to comic books since I was a kid. But I disagree that they struck lightning twice with Magneto. Ian McKellen in all the other X-men movies didn't portray Magneto good even to a casual fan such as my self imo he was too :flabbynsick:. I get he was older but even in the movies I didn't catch any heinous vibes from him or anything Sinister to him. Imo I think they could have done better on the casting and not gotten an actor who looks like he could at any moment had a stroke.:whoa: ( Awaits the backlash)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Saw this Sunday and i found it to be the most complete X-Men flick. Finally after 5 times of asking it was realized that this is an ensemble not wolverine and friends. It was a joy seeing all those characters/actors come together. The movie wasn't the epic it should've been given the premise but it was entertaining. If they plan on trashing the first class crew after "apocolypse" then it should be the last movie

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
tumblr_n63zhb9S4p1rvz6cio4_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n63zhb9S4p1rvz6cio5_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n63zhb9S4p1rvz6cio6_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n63zhb9S4p1rvz6cio1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n63zhb9S4p1rvz6cio2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_n63zhb9S4p1rvz6cio3_r1_500.gif
This and the juxtaposition between the future and past scenes in the final act were obvious Nolan influences

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Kinda wished we got more quicksilver. He did the break out scene and then was barely heard from. Maybe he will be in the next x-men.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just re watched this a few days ago

my favorite was the Capitol Hill with Trask

qouted Xavier's thesis on mtutants and less evolved humans....

"now we're the Neanderthal"

"speak for yourself Dr. Trask" lol

the committees faces when he refered to Vietnam as a border skirmish :mjlol:

with the way the future was looking he wa right tho :lupe:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
After repeat viewings, it kinda loses it's "wow" factor but it's still a good movie. Hell, the future scenes with the X-Men (and comatose Wolverine) are better than most of the past scenes with him. Now that I think about it, the best scenes don't contain Wolverine at all.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I wish there was more action with the 60s sentinels because they got washed by the upgraded ones. The future fights were dope AF. Blink had a power that's hard to utilize in battle but they did a great job. But I'm most happy that the ending wiped away the garbage that was X3.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The more I think about it. The more I think they should have had an X-MEN team (like in First Class) publicly stop Magneto at the end. That would have been a far more convincing reason for the Mutant/Human war to end/never happen. Than just one solo/renegade Mutant stopping him.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
to each their own but I'll never understand this.
I liked the movie, and it was a solid "reboot" for this franchise, but yeah...First Class feels extremely cheap and inconsequential compared to this.

Those future scenes where we saw the X-Men getting lit up....:to: