Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imma stick to the Beast "ripple in the ocean" theory and say all those films were of different timelines due to multiple failed attempts before.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I might make a "Magneto was right" t-shirt just to wear at my 2nd viewing.
I wasn't lying

Magneto_Was_Right-2-800_zps9ae509ce.jpg

Magneto_Was_Right-3-800_zps88c9bb95.jpg

Magneto_Was_Right-1-800_zpsb8acf527.jpg

A lil stuck on background colors. Tried regular purple but it looked a lil too fruity. I just need to find to t-shirt print shop with a quick turnaround so I can wear this Wednesday. Might do a "Cyclops Was Right" too.

edit: I didn't know photobucket compressed the shyt outta pics.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Saw this last night..:wow:
It's easily the best Marvel film I've seen (I haven't watched Winter Soldier yet).

The future sentinels must've had Mortal Kombat downloaded into their systems because the fatalities they were pulling off had me :whoo::damn:

The most brutal deaths I've ever seen in a superhero flick.:whew:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Saw it last night, too. Thought they tied everything together wonderfully. Seeing the old cast make a cameo was a lil :wow::to: since its basically a send off as we inevitably usher in the new cast.

They really stepped up the CGI and mutant fight scenes this time around. Thank you MOS for showing the way :blessed:

I take it the following movies are going to be the "stories" Xavier is filling Wolverine in on while his future-consciousness wasn't present after the drowning.

He doesn't remember anything :lupe:

So Stryker can still get in that ass :lupe:

But mystique is free and knowledgeable about his ties to mutant testing. :lupe:

Wonder who infuses him with adamantium then :patrice:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw it last night, too. Thought they tied everything together wonderfully. Seeing the old cast make a cameo was a lil :wow::to: since its basically a send off as we inevitably usher in the new cast.

They really stepped up the CGI and mutant fight scenes this time around. Thank you MOS for showing the way :blessed:

I take it the following movies are going to be the "stories" Xavier is filling Wolverine in on while his future-consciousness wasn't present after the drowning.

It'll be APOCALYPSE. I bank on it. Just like in the comics.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Was I tripping or was there a scene that was missing from the movie?in the previews I remember wolvering calling mystique a cold hearted bytch but I don't remember that in the movie? that scene might have explained better why she would want to take Wolverines body at the end,did she just not like his azz or something more:patrice:?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie was dope. I got the bubble guts towards the end so I had to high tail out of there when the movie ended. What did I miss in the end credits?

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY
The movie was dope. I got the bubble guts towards the end so I had to high tail out of there when the movie ended. What did I miss in the end credits?
A young Apocalypse creating the pyramids in Egypt with the four horsemen standing watch

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
I finally seen it yesterday. This is the best Marvel film to date in my opinion, even better than the Avengers. This one flick tied together 6 movies in one shot and created a better opportunity for a great sequel.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yo I missed the post credits. Is there a link to the scene or a screenshot of apocalypse?:lupe:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Saw the movie twice.

After the first viewing i had it at a 8.5/10. Thought they fixed a lot of the mistakes from the past movies and the acting was dope.

After the second viewing i am knocking it down to a 8/10. There just wasn't enough action in the film. Thank God for the fight scenes in the future or we wouldn't have had shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the movie twice.

After the first viewing i had it at a 8.5/10. Thought they fixed a lot of the mistakes from the past movies and the acting was dope.

After the second viewing i am knocking it down to a 8/10. There just wasn't enough action in the film. Thank God for the fight scenes in the future or we wouldn't have had shyt.

That's how I felt.

I'd give it a solid 7, but i'll add another half a point for the Quicksilver scenes...7.5:ehh:

Beast is a good character, but once he goes into "beast mode", he comes off generic as fukk..On some TV budget, Power Rangers shyt.

Overall, I think it's the 3rd best in the series behind X2 & First Class.

Definitely not trash, but I don't think it was all that remarkable neither

• Dap
Reactions: JKT