Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

HIVAIDS

Get Tested
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pardon,for being really slow but didn't Professor X die in xmen 3 ?

I just watched it on FX last week and was how the hell is he alive if he dies in X3 when Jean killed him. I'am assuming this movie take place after 3 and if so he should be dead.

Anyone can fill me in where I'am lost at ?

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Pardon,for being really slow but didn't Professor X die in xmen 3 ?

I just watched it on FX last week and was how the hell is he alive if he dies in X3 when Jean killed him. I'am assuming this movie take place after 3 and if so he should be dead.

Anyone can fill me in where I'am lost at ?

post credits scene .... i posted it a page or 2 back...

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
HNp6jTV.jpg

This muthafukka :whew:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What doesnt make sense? He might have gotten the best out of hulk but stryfe and cable make apocaypse bow down

Cable-vs-Apocylpse.png
Thats old apocalypse. Cable could never do that to the new one. Apoc can never be killed. He will always be able to turn into atoms and molecules and move to a new body :blessed:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
It was a solid movie. B+ for me. I've never cared about much about continuity in bad comic book movies, so I definitely didn't mind this. Didn't mind Kitty gaining new powers because I'm already suspending all types of disbelief when I decide to attend the actual movie. The deaths towards the end were outright brutal. :damn:at my guy Colossus. Man the Sentinels were badass.

I understood why they spent so much time in the past. They used the actors with the most range and developed the story around them. Omar Sy and Fan Bingbing as Bishop and Blink were great in terms of their action scenes, but they don't have a great command of the english language. Seeing the cameos towards the end were cool. The

I do hope they can explore some other X-Men in the upcoming movie, because I have severe Wolverine fatigue. I'm a huge Colossus fan, so I've never been satisfied with his characterization. There has been zero story with him in three movies. Maybe it's due to the actor or Singer had no clue how to make him a compelling character.Also, I'm pretty sure they're recasting a lot of the actors in their late 30s and early 40s, so it should be fun to see who they pick.

I don't see them doing an AoA storyline because I think it will be very complicated to make that story appealing to casual comic book movie fans. In regards to Apocalypse, I want him to be uppity as hell and drop beastly one-liners throughout the whole movie.