Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Apocalypse ultimately crushed Stryfe though, friends.

1043506-apocalypse_stryfe_mw2.png
1043502-apocalypse_stryfe_mw.png

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I think Sinister would be a good villain to introduce in Apocalypse because it would open the door for Stryfe and cable.

with them working on a x-force movie it would only make sense to introduce cable in this movie .... maybe an end credits scene where they show a time travel portal and Cable steps out

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
She isn't giving him to Weapon X, she's freeing him from possible experimentation. At the start of the film she rescues a bunch of Mutants soldiers from Stryker's camp in Vietnam. Stryker and Trask were going to run experiments on them, hence why they tried to dope them up. Mystique intervened and did the same for Wolverine at the end.

but somehow Logan still ended up in the Weapon X program .... that's one loop-hole I need to think about

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:WHAT!:
He doesn't join it in this timeline.

That's a big what if .... he has metal claws in the future so he does go through it ... and he was surprised the metal detectors didnt go off...
So somewhere it happens ... I'm not calling it a plot hole ... its just something I need to think about and come to a plausible explanation ...

edit ... or maybe he's just bones and doesnt get the adamantium

Last edited:

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
That's a big what if .... he has metal claws in the future so he does go through it ... and he was surprised the metal detectors didnt go off...
So somewhere it happens ... I'm not calling it a plot hole ... its just something I need to think about and come to a plausible explanation ...

I honestly don't even remember seeing him use the claws in the future scenes, If they did do away with the weapon x story could he get em back from Magneto?!

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I honestly don't even remember seeing him use the claws in the future scenes, If they did do away with the weapon x story could he get em back from Magneto?!

Well his claws are there because its been shown in other movies as bone which means its part of his skeleton ...

As far as Magneto .. why would he infuse Logan's skeleton with adamantium ...

Now in the animated series (Singer's Bible) i dont believe it was striker who did the experiments ... plus Trask is still alive ... so is the Japanese man who stole his adamantium....
and there's always apocalypse who makes logan a horseman and infuses his skeleton.. and there's also Sinister who could be introduced

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

In the old timeline he undergoes the weapon x program, that's why he has the metal, before he goes back. In the new timeline he doesn't because A) it's before he's approached and recruited by Stryker, B) He doesn't go back to Vietnam because his future consciousness directs him to Xavier, C) Mystique doesn't get captured, so she's free to interfere with Stryker's plans which is capturing mutants(the whole plot of Origins)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
In the old timeline he undergoes the weapon x program, that's why he has the metal, before he goes back. In the new timeline he doesn't because A) it's before he's approached and recruited by Stryker, B) He doesn't go back to Vietnam because his future consciousness directs him to Xavier, C) Mystique doesn't get captured, so she's free to interfere with Stryker's plans which is capturing mutants(the whole plot of Origins)

i know those... i'm just trying to come up with an explanation of how/why he would get the metal knowing what he knows...

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I have a theory ... when you read online they saying Kitty got injured when Logan's body jumped in the future when he saw striker becasue of the stress of seeing him ..

But what if .... he jumped because his body was changing to either striker not doing experiments and his skeleton transformed back to bone or if the experiment was done in a different way which altered his body making him jump. Since he is the only constant time would change around him ...