Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Bales Batman voice was embarrassing. Sounded like a prank call.

A bunch of people found it annoying. But it did help differentiate Bruce from Batman. Plus, I'm not saying to use that same EXACT kind of alteration. More the concept of altering the Rock's voice to make him sound older and more

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A bunch of people found it annoying. But it did help differentiate Bruce from Batman. Plus, I'm not saying to use that same EXACT kind of alteration. More the concept of altering the Rock's voice to make him sound older and more
I just dont think The Rock is a very good actor to pull it off, friend.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
He was frail because he was young. Apocalypse only got big as an adult/with genetic enhancement. Plus he has always been depicted as Caucasian (not white, but still Caucasian) in his more human incarnations. In Rise of Apocalypse, he is Caucasian and has long, straight hair, and when he gets killed and resurrected as a child, he looks like a Caucasian there as well.
You don't know what you're saying. He was always swole he just got bigger. Please stop actin like you know about comics. You're this close to being utterly destroyed

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I thought it was a scarecrow at first. Like wtf nikkas in the desert worshipping shyt that dint even scare birds. I wouldn't have known it was apocalypse if they weren't saying his name. shyt disgusted men like me with a passion.

Daps
I thought it was a scarecrow at first. Like wtf nikkas in the desert worshipping shyt that dint even scare birds. I wouldn't have known it was apocalypse if they weren't saying his name. shyt disgusted men like me with a passion.
:mjlol: He did look :scusthov: Fortunately we wont be subjected to the frail one in Apocolypse. All i'm hoping for now is that they don't fukk up the casting for En Sabah Nur.

The Real

Anti-Ignorance
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You don't know what you're saying. He was always swole he just got bigger. Please stop actin like you know about comics. You're this close to being utterly destroyed

I suggest you look up the recent X-men series where Apocalypse is cloned and you can see him as a young man.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Apocalypse_RIDERS.jpg

The worst Comic book villain since Darkseid.... His name is Apocalypse...

Do some research...
Do you say worst because you feel he's wack? Or do you mean worst because he's a vile despicable character? Sorry don't get deep into these things like that