Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt kinda pissed me off too breh, they keep inserting these cacs into African/Egyptian history. shyt had me like :comeon:

won't lie about beind disappointed at how Pocs looked, but hopefully they "correct' this. He still was blue, but you could def see it was a cac playing him

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
won't lie about beind disappointed at how Pocs looked, but hopefully they "correct' this. He still was blue, but you could def see it was a cac playing him
I saw that needle nose and I was like :camby:

And had a bunch of nikkas bowing before him. fukk outta here.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
X-Men-Dinklage-Apocalypse.jpg
:snoop:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They made apocalypse into a frail looking cac wow. I guess since he's building pyramids he has to look like some hipster with blue lipstick on. Pathetic.
You clearly never read the origin... that's him as a CHILD, before the alien technology that transformed him.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
He looked like this before that.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb....jpg/180px-Rise_of_Apocalypse_Vol_1_1_012.jpg

So, the after credits made him SIMILAR to the actual comic book. Like I said, deal with it.
Would have been respectable if he was swole but he looked frail limp wristrd and p*ssy. Really a ruined moment but the thought of someone doing El sabah right gives us hope. I will have to bombard this boy touches twitter about depicting him non cac like for the next year.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’ll notice that the actor playing Apocalypse in end-credits tease is young, but Kinberg also confirmed to us that the same actor will NOT be playing the villain in X-Men: Apocalypse. This was done just to show that this force has been around for such a long time.

That's from an interview Simon Kinberg (Writer of Days of Future Past) gave. So it won't be the same person playing Apocalypse in the next movie.