Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Daps
First Class isn't getting its deserved props round here :beli:

From my view, I didnt think the movie would be this good. If you told me this would be on par or even better than Winter Soldier, I would've sent you a few :pacspit:. I heard noise of them bringing back the old x men and got the :sigh: face. No way they could save the old franchise. But the movie exceeded my expectations
yGS7h29.png

The hype is so high I'm blinded breh
full

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You think Blink and Bishop/Colossus moves were better than that Storm/Magneto move? And Colossus and Warpath got EFFFFFED UP!!

One thing about Age of Apocalypse, I hope they somewhat do the same with the future/past X-Men. Think about it, outside of Magneto, Mystique and Xavier (maybe Beast) there are no past X-Men. At least the first 3 have an established cast. They can reverse the movie and take Xavier, Magneto, Beast, Quicksilver & Gambit to the future with Cyclops, Rogue, Iceman, Colossus, Blink, Storm, Bishop and maybe Kitt and have them battle Apocalypse and his Horsemen

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Next year will be the 20th anniversary of the AoA....a masterful story from the mostly criticized 90s. Legion, Xavier ' s son, has massive telekinetic/telepathic/pyrokinetic powers, went back in time to kill Magneto when Xavier and Magneto first met in Isarel. Legion killed Xavier instead during the past and it fukked everything up. Magneto took it on himself to continue Xavier 's legacy and found the X Men. Apocalypse saw the displays of power on television 20 years before predicted by Sinister and made his move much earlier than the real time. He took over most of the world with mutants mostly ruling except for Europe where notable human hero names had a Human Council to protect the last vestiage of humanity.
And in the end the humans killed everyone.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
They made apocalypse into a frail looking cac. Sad. We can't have anything huh.