Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just saw this piff today :ooh:

its as if that movie brett ratner directed never happened, thank goodness :whew:

cuz that shyt was trash.

I wonder why they cut all the rogue scenes out tho???? hell, halle berry and iceman didn't really get enough time IMO :yeshrug:

once again, it was a wolverine movie. but it seems as if all these movies are tho. hopefully we don't get any more spinoff wolverine movies and they go straight to the next xmen.

I was in an all black theatre, and after the credits, I said kinda loud something referring to how in the hell is apacolypse a white man in black ass egypt, and I had mad heads in there agreeing with me :myman:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
A big :salute: to Kelsey Grammar for wanting to return and doing all that makeup for a 5 second cameo.

Something that bytch ass Alan Cumming has refused to do for two movies cause he hated doing Nightcrawlers makeup :aicmon:

man props to all of them coming back for a cameo.

kelsey grammar
famke jansen
james marsden
anna paquin

hell, anna paquin is an oscar winner, she don't have to come back and do 1 minute cameos if she don't wanna.

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
man props to all of them coming back for a cameo.

kelsey grammar
famke jansen
james marsden
anna paquin

hell, anna paquin is an oscar winner, she don't have to come back and do 1 minute cameos if she don't wanna.
I had a feeling Marsden would be in it, when rumors of him being in Vancouver with the cast during filming started to make rounds :blessed:

Daps
This was my first XMen movie in a while. Never fukked with the Wolverine series either. Just never liked how they were portrayed. But this film was real good.

At one point I turned to my homie in the theatre and asked him where was Cyclops. He said he died. The movie theatre didn't enjoy my "nikka What?" that got blurted out. Haha.

But def had to go back and watch first class. That shyt was hard too. Might be better than this last one.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Movie was crack... my only questions, (and they're all petty)

Why wouldn't they use Quicksilver more? he just helped them infiltrate the most secure place in the world? Seems dumb to use him and then be like, "Alright, now go watch tv."
How did they ever catch Magneto in the first place?
Why did Toad, Havok, etc. wait for Mystique to show up at the Army base before they used their powers to go ham?

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
That final scene may have more significance to the next film than the ending credits.

We know Stryker is Mystique in disguise now, which means the whole Wolverine Origins timeline done flipped, but it does NOT necessary mean he won't be part of the WEAPON X task force. If I can speculate, Mystique is collecting her own team, unknowingly working for Apocalypse and her, Wolverine, Gambit, and possibly Mr. Sinister would be the new "Four Horsemen".
HOLY shyt :mindblown: