St louis
‘X-Men: Days of Future Past' Easter Eggs, Trivia & References

wat6rr.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
if they fukk around and have yung apoc and ARCH ANGEL... well then...

i NEED to see archangel vs wolverine like how they fought in extinction agenda... apoc needs to be the center of the time traveling, mr sinister, cable, etc.

fukk MAN. THE POTENTIAL! imagine this next movie on some 4 horseman of death shyt, arch angel and the works, premiering sinister and shyt. the end of that movie throwing the XMEN into the future... into the AGE OF APOCOLYPSE... where they can premier a young CABLE and have him return to the present time once mags and the xmen defeat apoc and history changes..

fox.. you have a chance to compete with marvel. keep the momentum going and DO NOT fukk this up

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Jus got back from seeing it earlier, movie of the yr so far to me. I went in not expecting it to be good actually, i didnt want to see it actually till my girl invited me with her parents. Loved everything about it except jennifer lawrence, i think they jus put her in cuz she jus making money now. Quicksilver...that muddafukkA man
:wow:

That kitchen scene had me:ohhh::russ::gladbron::whew::ahh::banderas:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Saw it today... Wasn't as bad as I thought it was. Ending was great timeline is fixed!!!! 8/10 it's good but the fight scenes in cap 2 was better.

I'm happy Jean and my dude cyke is back!!!! :gladbron:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Blink and colossus put in work :whew:

I do wish there was more action, but the story was on point. I was wondering if they'd do the callback to magneto being quick silver pops so that was appreciated. Will we be getting Scarlett witch in age of apocalypse too? Peep she was in quick silver's lap.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

I do wish there was more action, but the story was on point. I was wondering if they'd do the callback to magneto being quick silver pops so that was appreciated. Will we be getting Scarlett witch in age of apocalypse too? Peep she was in quick silver's lap.
That wasn't Scarlet Witch. They cut out a scene where the mom tells that little girl to go get her older sister. The older sister is the one that would be Scarlet Witch. Since they gave him a lil sister anyways, I wished they would have made her with green hair.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
breh the way they did my niccas was fukd up, im looking at them get the beats like :damn:
the way they did colossus at the end :to: and my baby storm got stabbed and thrown in the bushes (down the mountain) like a piece of trash :sadbron:

I was a little surprised the future sentinels got away with that shyt on Iceman....he can be broken up, Sinister style,In ice form and still survive. Not to mention he can create an ice age if he really went all out....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I was a little surprised the future sentinels got away with that shyt on Iceman....he can be broken up, Sinister style,In ice form and still survive. Not to mention he can create an ice age if he really went all out....
The movie character's power levels are nowhere near their comic counterparts. As I said earlier, there's no way that just 3 sentinels energy blasts could overload Bishop's energy absorbing capacity. But I aint mad tho. Movies have to cap off their power levels to tell a convincing story.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yea i know, but the mutants are nerfed for the movies cuz if that was the case storm woulda destroyed them in a flash but it is wat it is, made for some dope deaths

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Age of Apocalypse is my all time favorite X-Men storyline as far as the comics go. If the next movie truly takes roots from that I can't wait. I know not all will agree with me but im just sayan doe...

Me and you both breh!! I love the AoA storyline, so if they even halfway get it right on the Big Screen a nikka will be:gladbron:!!

If you remember Scarlett gets bodied in the Comics early before the Age of Apocalypse really takes shape.

That wasn't Scarlet Witch. They cut out a scene where the mom tells that little girl to go get her older sister. The older sister is the one that would be Scarlet Witch. Since they gave him a lil sister anyways, I wished they would have made her with green hair.

:ohhh:That potential Polaris reference, but doesn't she have a different mother from the twins anyway??

Overall the film was great, Good to see things come together so well at the end. The Future scenes with Blink, Colossus, Bishop and everyone else was great. I could watch a whole movie of them just trying to survive in a desolate, dark future timeline and displaying their synergy with their powers.

Blink stole the show, and even though nobody mentioned it, Warpath and Sunspot did put in work. :ehh:

But the potential with Apocalypse film can be epic, but dammit he better not be a CAC! As the first mutant my nikka better be a true African.

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Someone school me on Age of Apocalypse :lupe: hit me with required comics and possible episodes of the animated series if applicable (downloading full series for rewatch as i type this) :lupe: