Just got back from seeing X-Men: Days of Future Past

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Most of the backstory to the events in the future were posted on 25moments.com
And the backstory of the past and the JFK assassination was on thebentbullet.com
They should of did a better job promoting those sites :ehh:
I was telling my friends they should see those sites before they see the movie. You don't have to look at them to understand the movie, but the knowledge you get form them enhances the experience.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was alright. I don't know, just felt like no real shyt happened. I felt like the mutants got beasted on by the sentinels a little to easily even though I know that's the point of dofp kinda. I dunno, these x-men movies always let me down and I'm a big x-men fan.

My opinions probably means shyt because I like X-men 3. Mainly because my baby Jean got to go ham. :gladbron:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Movie was alright. I don't know, just felt like no real shyt happened. I felt like the mutants got beasted on by the sentinels a little to easily even though I know that's the point of dofp kinda. I dunno, these x-men movies always let me down and I'm a big x-men fan.

My opinions probably means shyt because I like X-men 3. Mainly because my baby Jean got to go ham. :gladbron:
u right, it do :ehh:
I'm pretty sure Fox is already trying to scoop up Edgar Wright on some "We see you Marvel". :youngsabo:
aww hell the fuk no, no need for a douchey xmen movie with simon pegg playin a mutant just for the fuk of it :scusthov:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I agree for the most part. Movie was way to slow in the middle. Seemed like it took place in like only 3 locations and they kept switching back and fourth between them to waste 2 hours( The future base, the white house mostly). If you watched the previews you have seen where 90% of the movie and action takes place. They never established anything in this movie either.. where was this future base they were at? who sent and controls the sentinels? Who the hell are these other xmen in the future? bishop and them were just there as window dressing and 5 minute cameos for the wolverine mystique and beast show... And of all the xmen why so much screen time on beast?? nobody cares about this dude and his special effects are the worst. Same with mystique. This movie was so contained and narrowly focused on a select few characters and scenes (ie the future base) that it didn't feel epic at all and I couldn't really get into or care about the overall story.

:dahell:The movie is a continuation of First Class, so of course it would focus on Beast and Mystique in addition to Magneto, Wolverine and Xavier, seeing how they were the most developed characters after Magneto and Xavier in the previous film.

The Sentinels were being controlled by people like Trask.

The base was in China.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They might have to, depending on Singer's legal issues

You DO know they are only CIVIL SUIT charges and not criminal... besides, Singer just the other day been requesting the charges to be dropped because they have virtually no case on him.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That final scene may have more significance to the next film than the ending credits.

We know Stryker is Mystique in disguise now, which means the whole Wolverine Origins timeline done flipped, but it does NOT necessary mean he won't be part of the WEAPON X task force. If I can speculate, Mystique is collecting her own team, unknowingly working for Apocalypse and her, Wolverine, Gambit, and possibly Mr. Sinister would be the new "Four Horsemen".