Just found out my son has a girlfriend...

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
Welp, I wouldn't have flipped but all of that is a little much for a six year old to give a crush. It's just puppy love at that age. I'd love to hear the update on this, after talking with the girl's parents, teacher and principle.

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That lil nikka eatin' tell yo bytch to cool off if she dont want lil man to turn into a simp coli type ass nikka mayne

fukk outta here

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
dap, then undap when i found it was a post from "Black Nasty" :dead:
only big,crusty, burnt, fat bytch is u :mjpls:

tinychat folk already hipped me to how popped u is homie :mjpls:

u will be on that summer jam screen promptly, PRECIOUS! :mjpls:

u neva seen my pics so stop it!

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
All of this happened within the past hour prior of me typing this. My son is in 1st grade, I go to pick him up like I always do on my off days. The chaperone brings him to the car & says "your son is a little playa", I laughed about it & didn't think too much of it. So then my son pulls out a shoe box from his backpack with brand new toys in it, I reach in the back seat & grab it & on the front of the box was an envelope with a girls name on it.

I ask my son who is this girl, he starts blushing & says it's his girlfriend. So the light turns red & I open up the envelope & there a little card she drew that says "I love you" along with a $50.00 dollar bill & toys r us gift card & wal-mart gift card that all equaled up to $200.00. My son goes to a private elementary so I assume a lot of kids parents have money. I thought it was kinda cute but was I shocked that a little girl would give him all of that considering they didn't have school of monday so she planned this out. I teased my son about it a little & we joked about it until we got home.

So when we got home I told his mom(my wife) about it & she became so infuriated & started yelling & cursing(as I type this she's still going off) Talking about she's taking off tomorrow to go up there & talk to the principal, the teacher & the girls parents. Personally I think it's no big deal, I think kids will be kids. They are only 6yrs old. But if the daughter was mine I know I would feel a certain type of way. Since I don't think it's a big deal I may have to sleep on the couch tonight but being that as it may, how would you guys feel if this was your daughter or son? Big deal or no deal at all?

Im really not sure why your wife is mad. I mean if YOUR son gave his classmate $200 (which is likely stolen) then i get it...but why is she mad? Concerned? Yes you both have a right to be. But not mad...She should really talk to the kids parents before she gets mad..i mean lets first find out wtf happened.

I hate when people get mad without even knowing the details. If it turns out the parents agreed to give your son the money..i mean just tell the parents you cant accept it..and give it back. If it really infuriates her so much....but likely the money and gift is stolen, so in that case the girls parents should be the ones mad.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Well one thing about me is that I HATE to argue. Usually I'd rather concede the point(even if I'm right) because I don't like going back & forth with people. My wife is very firery & the polar opposite of me, she loves to debate, argue, etc.. And she gets really upset when I don't argue back. And like this situation, even if I agree with her now she'll say I'm just being dismissive to get her shut up so really I can't win.

It's probably best if I just be quiet & let pass it over & let her handle it tomorrow. She gave me a different perspective on how to look at it so we'll see what happens. Right now it's just 6pm so hopefully she'll forgive me so I can sleep in the bed tonight.

Btw it's not like I can't sleep in the bed if I wanted too but when we have disagreements it ends up being an all night dialogue & I have work tomorrow, dont wanna hear her mouth all night when she's upset. Been married for two months now, this is our first little disagreement...

:laff: im sorry but you sound like a bytch

Im not even trying to sound macho, but you need to stand p to your woman and let her know that fuk shyt cant continue.