Just found out my son has a girlfriend...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Yeah and lol at you sleeping on the couch. Who exactly is the fukkee in your relationship. :heh:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of this happened within the past hour prior of me typing this. My son is in 1st grade, I go to pick him up like I always do on my off days. The chaperone brings him to the car & says "your son is a little playa", I laughed about it & didn't think too much of it. So then my son pulls out a shoe box from his backpack with brand new toys in it, I reach in the back seat & grab it & on the front of the box was an envelope with a girls name on it.

I ask my son who is this girl, he starts blushing & says it's his girlfriend. So the light turns red & I open up the envelope & there a little card she drew that says "I love you" along with a $50.00 dollar bill & toys r us gift card & wal-mart gift card that all equaled up to $200.00. My son goes to a private elementary so I assume a lot of kids parents have money. I thought it was kinda cute but was I shocked that a little girl would give him all of that considering they didn't have school of monday so she planned this out. I teased my son about it a little & we joked about it until we got home.

So when we got home I told his mom(my wife) about it & she became so infuriated & started yelling & cursing(as I type this she's still going off) Talking about she's taking off tomorrow to go up there & talk to the principal, the teacher & the girls parents. Personally I think it's no big deal, I think kids will be kids. They are only 6yrs old. But if the daughter was mine I know I would feel a certain type of way. Since I don't think it's a big deal I may have to sleep on the couch tonight but being that as it may, how would you guys feel if this was your daughter or son? Big deal or no deal at all?

What you need to do is take that lil nikka out and show him the game.

One day when he thinks he's goin to school be like "Nah man, you kicking with me today, you gonna see how the big man does it". Take him to the barbershop gettin him a lil cut. Take him to get some nice clothes. Ya'll cruise around, you put him on to some real game. Tell him how girls be, and how hoes be and most definitely how a man should be. Spend the day with your seed, then at the end of the day be like "dont tell moms about this."

In fact you should copped them cards like "dont tell moms about this, ima givem back to the principle at school",and kept them shyts for yourself.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Way to early for folks to be having girlfriends and get gwopped spent on them...

Harboring fukked up shyt early in a lil dudes life. Smh.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All of this happened within the past hour prior of me typing this. My son is in 1st grade, I go to pick him up like I always do on my off days. The chaperone brings him to the car & says "your son is a little playa", I laughed about it & didn't think too much of it. So then my son pulls out a shoe box from his backpack with brand new toys in it, I reach in the back seat & grab it & on the front of the box was an envelope with a girls name on it.

I ask my son who is this girl, he starts blushing & says it's his girlfriend. So the light turns red & I open up the envelope & there a little card she drew that says "I love you" along with a $50.00 dollar bill & toys r us gift card & wal-mart gift card that all equaled up to $200.00. My son goes to a private elementary so I assume a lot of kids parents have money. I thought it was kinda cute but was I shocked that a little girl would give him all of that considering they didn't have school of monday so she planned this out. I teased my son about it a little & we joked about it until we got home.

So when we got home I told his mom(my wife) about it & she became so infuriated & started yelling & cursing(as I type this she's still going off) Talking about she's taking off tomorrow to go up there & talk to the principal, the teacher & the girls parents. Personally I think it's no big deal, I think kids will be kids. They are only 6yrs old. But if the daughter was mine I know I would feel a certain type of way. Since I don't think it's a big deal I may have to sleep on the couch tonight but being that as it may, how would you guys feel if this was your daughter or son? Big deal or no deal at all?
How is your son a young P.I. in the making and his father might be sleeping on the couch over an argument? :why: lol, just playing with you breh.

on some real shyt, that's a tough one. On one hand, it could definitely cause trouble in the long run. on the other hand, you don't want to teach your child that he shouldn't accept gift from women...:patrice:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well one thing about me is that I HATE to argue. Usually I'd rather concede the point(even if I'm right) because I don't like going back & forth with people. My wife is very firery & the polar opposite of me, she loves to debate, argue, etc.. And she gets really upset when I don't argue back. And like this situation, even if I agree with her now she'll say I'm just being dismissive to get her shut up so really I can't win.

It's probably best if I just be quiet & let pass it over & let her handle it tomorrow. She gave me a different perspective on how to look at it so we'll see what happens. Right now it's just 6pm so hopefully she'll forgive me so I can sleep in the bed tonight.

Btw it's not like I can't sleep in the bed if I wanted too but when we have disagreements it ends up being an all night dialogue & I have work tomorrow, dont wanna hear her mouth all night when she's upset. Been married for two months now, this is our first little disagreement...
your wife is kinda right on that specific issue but she should still tone it down. also this post is very depressing to read for some reason.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ul1e.png
ul1e.png
wait till negs is back breh
yo those smilies :russ:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
That little girl has really low self-esteem if she is buying friends at age 6 years. Who taught her to relate to boys / men that way? Her parents should be alerted. Return the gifts. 1st graders don't buy and sell each other, AND THEY DO NOT DATE.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Married two months....6 yr old son.....first argument in two months....how long yall been together?
That don't even sound right

edit: Don't sound right, as in I been married a few years and 2 months no argument :comeon:

@heart

Last edited:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
That little girl has really low self-esteem if she is buying friends at age 6 years. Who taught her to relate to boys / men that way? Her parents should be alerted. Return the gifts. 1st graders don't buy and sell each other, AND THEY DO NOT DATE.

That might be true but it's not necessarily true, breh. Kids don't know the value of a dollar. If she sees mommy and daddy exchanging gifts she might just have grabbed some shyt that's laying around, which she didn't know the value of and imitated her parents. Who knows, she could have low self esteem, but since she's only 6 I'm hesitant to throw that label on her like I would a grown woman who knew what she was doing.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
If he was talking about his daughter, the replies in this thread would be so different. I only read the first two pages...