Just finished watching 'The Sopranos' for the 3rd time...

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm rewatching it now, best seasons are 1>3>2 so far.

The legend of tennesee moltisanti and the chris episode in season 2 where he meets jon favreau are my favorites, pure comedy.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first 3 are the best. 6 season where Vito is gay, that's the worst season couldn't stand watch some gay sh!t.

The Sopranos is one of my favorite show and I have all of them seasons in my DVDs collections.

Pine Barrens is one of my favorite episode of all time and sh!t had me dying.... :laff:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The intervention was classic. When Paulie says maybe the dog wouldn't stop barking, as an excuse why Chris killed it. LOL

Daps
I REALLY want to rewatch this but right now im bogged down
With so much shyt to watch (and I want to start breaking bad) that im not sure when ill get around to it.

Honestly id clear most of my hd if it meant getting some HD rips of all 6 seasons, especially since I ended up watching a lot of it censored on idr what channel (the one that always repeats it)

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another great episode is when Tony sends Furio up into the massage parlor and he goes Terminator in there. He punched and kicked that Asian woman like it was nothing. Furio was a str8 GOON.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I REALLY want to rewatch this but right now im bogged down
With so much shyt to watch (and I want to start breaking bad) that im not sure when ill get around to it.

Honestly id clear most of my hd if it meant getting some HD rips of all 6 seasons, especially since I ended up watching a lot of it censored on idr what channel (the one that always repeats it)

I've never seen The Sopranos censored. That sucks ass. Its not even worth watching it censored.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Paulie was NO SNITCH. It was in his contract he couldn't be a snitch. The guy who played Paulie was really bout that life in real life. He's a gangster for real. The best season might be 3. Damn RAPLHIE was cold the way he was berating the whooor. Damn. He was a stone cold nikka.

Yeah I read somewhere he was involved in that type of lifestyle before becoming an actor and he also did like 5 years in jail or so.

He's in Goodfellas as an extra, uncredited. If u look closely u can spot him in a few scenes.

Also he was in the Capadonna video, Slang Editorial.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I've never seen The Sopranos censored. That sucks ass. Its not even worth watching it censored.

I used to watch it early in the morning at 8 on A&E. It's watchable until the censors make up some dumb shyt to say and cut scenes.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
They must cut the sh!t out of a censored show cause there is a swear word every 5 seconds on The Sopranos.

Yeah I thought it was going to turn out like The Sopranos on Pax but it was surprisingly watchable. Made it through the first 5 seasons( cant fukk with 6a) a couple of times on A&E. Im mad they took it out the lineup :wtb:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Just in the middle of season four...

Devin Pillsburry was :datazz: looking like a young Kristen Bell and shyt.