Just finished watching 'The Sopranos' for the 3rd time...

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Watching it again....just started Season 3.

Tony talking to Meadow's "mixed" boyfriend is too fukking funny :dead:

They killed off Richie Aprile too quick...dude was great for the show

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah I thought it was going to turn out like The Sopranos on Pax but it was surprisingly watchable. Made it through the first 5 seasons( cant fukk with 6a) a couple of times on A&E. Im mad they took it out the lineup :wtb:

after the first or second season they realized it would be syndicated so they started to do multiple takes and also shoot the strippers at the Bing in underwear.

show is amazing on so many levels. like mad other people here, watch the whole series at least once a year.

chrissy one of my favorites.... i hate it had to be him :sadbron:
if he coulda just got off the drugs, i feel like he woulda been running shyt. dude was a captain when he was mad young.

least favorite is probably aj. its not even about dude having every advantage in life, he was just a straight up fakkit.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching this again on HBOGO, one thing that bothers me is paulies mom/aunt, holy shyt that woman is a fukking lame. I don't blame them other old bytches for always dissing her. :russ:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I've been watching this again on HBOGO, one thing that bothers me is paulies mom/aunt, holy shyt that woman is a fukking lame. I don't blame them other old bytches for always dissing her. :russ:

:laugh:

It was foul the way Paulie killed that old woman he was trying to rob. His mom's friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I liked that season with Steve Buscemi, I think that was an underrated season.

Yeah, that one is one of my favorite seasons.

Feech La Manna was underrated as well. But yo, Tony straight up snitched on the guy and set him up.

I made a thread about that a long time ago on :hamster:

How the f*ck does Tony get a pass for setting Feech up and getting him locked up again? He will murder u if u flip and go to the FBI but what he did, even tho it was not exactly the same, it had the exact same result. U end up in jail.

Also given the crime, Feech was on parole and he was old as f*ck, he's very likely to die in prison now. It was a smart move to get rid of him without capping him but it was the same as snitching on the guy.

I don't know how Tony got a pass for that. I guess cause only a couple of people knew about it. I wonder what the whole crew and the other families would think if they found out about that.