Just finished watching 'The Sopranos' for the 3rd time...

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Chrissy was my dude. Ralphie had me :deadrose: all the time. Pauly was garbo to me but him and Chris together was :gladbron:. Hated Phil. I would've killed him in the worst way possible. Fake ass dude. I have no respect for guys who get in power positions and they attitude change. Nicca was soft until he took over. All the ppl I rocked with was the themselves when they were up AND down. Christopher would GO on Tony no matter what, even when he wasn't made yet. That's why he was :myman:

Chris was cool, one of the best characters but the way he killed JT Dolan was way too foul.

Poor guy f*cked up by ever befriending Chris in the 1st place. Then borrowing money from him and trying to stiff him. JT musta thought Chris was a punk he could play at 1st but then sh!t got real.

But when Chris shot him, dude didn't even see it coming. Just popped him in the face out of nowhere.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Christopher was bout that life. The thing with JT was like the complete opposite of Artie and the French guy. Artie was NOT bout that life.

Also Chris + Paulie + The Russian in North Jersey...:mindblown: :lolbron:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Christopher was bout that life. The thing with JT was like the complete opposite of Artie and the French guy. Artie was NOT bout that life.

Also Chris + Paulie + The Russian in North Jersey...:mindblown: :lolbron:

Yeah, Artie was never a crook, he just had gangster friends. The French guy punked him majorly. They had to send Furio over to collect in the end. They never showed what Furio did to the Frenchie tho, I woulda liked to see that.

Although Artie beat the sh!t outta Benny tho but I think he just got lucky.

Also I hated Paulie most of the time. The sh!t he did to the Russian was :snoop:

That whole situation never had to happen. It was a simple collection and Paulie f*cked it all up. He was a f*cking azzhole like that. He was lucky to go the whole show without getting merked. I woulda liked to see someone pop Paulie :laugh:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Whatever season had Ralphie in it was the best. So much fukkery took place in that time it was hilarious.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Man. They had 86 episodes altogether. I don't think a movie would bring anything to the table.

There were a couple of loose ends but I don't think u can really expand much by making a movie.

The trial of Tony Soprano, How about "The Russian" coming back for Paulie, Meadow Soprano learning how to parallel park!

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The trial of Tony Soprano, How about "The Russian" coming back for Paulie, Meadow Soprano learning how to parallel park!

The Russian obviously died. That sh!t happened in season 3 and he was never seen again.

Tony obviously got capped in that diner in front of his family.

As for Meadow's parallel parking :whistle: :laugh:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
The Russian obviously died. That sh!t happened in season 3 and he was never seen again.

Tony obviously got capped in that diner in front of his family.

As for Meadow's parallel parking :whistle: :laugh:

If the russian was dead from the shot... they would've found his body quickly, unless he's on bath salts... then that zombie fukk would walk around for a while after being shot.

Proof that he's dead? They give you the illusion but no actual proof! For all you know the guy comes out of the bathroom and sits back down.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Tony is definitely dead

they pretty much told you the entire show that he would die or end up in jail

And the movie would be the trial of Tony Soprano because remember Carlo has disappeared and then Paulie's scene with Big Puss where it suggest that Paulie is a snitch.