Just finished watching 'The Sopranos' for the 3rd time...

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
What Jackie jr did was no different than what his pops and Tony Soprano did as youngins

except nobody got shot
(did anyone actually die in that incident? i forgot)

If dude had of put blanks in his gun then everything would be different :to:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Im with Robet De Niro...

I might not be able to watch this faithfully all the time....sometimes, i might watch 3 or 4 episodes in 1 day, sometimes it might be 3 or 4 weeks before i watch the next episode...but the sopranos is a constant in my life.

Its just that dope of a show :manny:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
What Jackie jr did was no different than what his pops and Tony Soprano did as youngins

except nobody got shot
(did anyone actually die in that incident? i forgot)

If dude had of put blanks in his gun then everything would be different :to:

Yeah, another reason why Tony was a hypocrite and Ralph f*cked up by telling Jackie and putting that idea in his head.

And if I'm not mistaken one of the players in the game died from being shot and they also shot Furio and Chrissy almost got it too. They killed a guy and shot at 2 made men. That's why Jackie had to go.

I think at 1st Tony didn't wanna do it but in the end there was pressure, dude had to get dealt with.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Damn, brehs. I just went back to back with watching The Wire and The Sopranos. I'm overcome with all sort of emotions.

The finality of a show ending, and that those characters' stories will not continue :to:

How the final episode ended didn't bother me so much, as to the lack of closure in other things. I guess it didn't really feel like the shyt was about to wrap up.

Although, Chris dying should have been a hint :yeshrug:

I marinated on this ending all night, and the conclusion fits. In some weird, pothead rationalization, it's like the ending was so abrupt as Meadow entered the diner to imply the family was finally getting its peace. Like suddenly, no one else could enter their lives, i.e. the viewer.

I dunno, shyt's still swirling in my head. I might have to take a break from these series for a while. I can't take getting used to characters as I bust through seasons like nothing, just for shyt to end. It's too depressing :laugh:

The Sopranos, tho. Dope as fukk. It will stand the test of time :wow:

EDIT:

TONY GOT KILLED AT THE END!!! ALL THE POV SHOTS HAD A PATTERN, AND WHEN THE NEXT PATTEREND SHOT WAS ABOUT TO COME UP, NOTHING!!!!

Gotdamn, this is like staring into one of them internet pics that say "If you pay close attention,, you will freak out" or some shyt. I'm shook, nikkas.

Shook like a bytch :to:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
I think I'm gonna give it a rest now but best show ever :yes:

What was u guys favorite season? They were all good to me but I think the best was probably the 5th IMO.

hard to say what the best season is..will have to watch it again over the winter but i do know when i'm watching them through i watch 2 maybe 3 a night but when Richie Aprile enters in season 2 i do start flying through that season.

Ralphie is the best character not named Tony though.
"it's fahkin Gladiator ya fukk!" the way he says that makes me laugh everytime.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
hard to say what the best season is..will have to watch it again over the winter but i do know when i'm watching them through i watch 2 maybe 3 a night but when Richie Aprile enters in season 2 i do start flying through that season.

Ralphie is the best character not named Tony though.
"it's fahkin Gladiator ya fukk!" the way he says that makes me laugh everytime.

I hated Ralph at 1st for the way he beat that poor girl to death but he was a great character. Funny as f*ck! He liked dildos in his ass tho :gag: :smh:

This was funny as f*ck too:

Last edited by a moderator:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
Someone wrote a long ass intricate essay on why it was evident that Tony died in the last episode. I gotta find the link and post it :flabbynsick:

I wasn't too sure myself but after I read that whole shyt I was like :ehh: I agree

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Someone wrote a long ass intricate essay on why it was evident that Tony died in the last episode. I gotta find the link and post it :flabbynsick:

I wasn't too sure myself but after I read that whole shyt I was like :ehh: I agree

To be honest I didn't need a whole essay to figure out Tony got capped. Its pretty damn obvious.

I will read the essay for kicks later on tho.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Chrissy was my dude. Ralphie had me :deadrose: all the time. Pauly was garbo to me but him and Chris together was :gladbron:. Hated Phil. I would've killed him in the worst way possible. Fake ass dude. I have no respect for guys who get in power positions and they attitude change. Nicca was soft until he took over. All the ppl I rocked with was the themselves when they were up AND down. Christopher would GO on Tony no matter what, even when he wasn't made yet. That's why he was :myman: