Just finished watching 'The Sopranos' for the 3rd time...

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
And the movie would be the trial of Tony Soprano because remember Carlo has disappeared and then Paulie's scene with Big Puss where it suggest that Paulie is a snitch.

I like paulie but it wouldnt surprise me

talkin behind everyone back to johnny sack tellin him all kinda shyt everyone said like ralphie said his wife fat ass or something like that

anyone think that Anthony Jr. would end up in the life if Tony died (even if anthony J was a bytch) ? I felt like thats what was implied by season 6

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I like paulie but it wouldnt surprise me

talkin behind everyone back to johnny sack tellin him all kinda shyt everyone said like ralphie said his wife fat ass or something like that

Remember the scene... Paulie walks in the door and finds big puss in his kitchen and just looks at him and says "when it's my time will I be a stand up guy" and then wakes up... he giving the feds info on tony over the years

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The LAST thing Paulie would do is snitch/cooperate, not only because his character was like that, but dude had it in his contract, that he wouldn't snitch.

Haven't watched this yet this year, maybe I will do a marathon in December.

No, he hasn't, he's just wondering if he will stand up, if he gets cornered. It's inherent in the character that he will, but he is second guessing himself, in old age, and in semi irrelevancy, also, that he knows Tony might have killed him over that joke shyt on the boat.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
If the russian was dead from the shot... they would've found his body quickly, unless he's on bath salts... then that zombie fukk would walk around for a while after being shot.

Proof that he's dead? They give you the illusion but no actual proof! For all you know the guy comes out of the bathroom and sits back down.

I read on Wikipedia that Chase (the creator of the show) wanted to leave doubt in people's minds about what happened but c'mon now. The incident with the Russian happened in the 3rd season. They had a lot of time to bring him back and they didn't so he was irrelevant by the end of the last season.

And the movie would be the trial of Tony Soprano because remember Carlo has disappeared and then Paulie's scene with Big Puss where it suggest that Paulie is a snitch.

Tony Soprano was killed in that diner. Deal with it :laugh: Seriously, Tony was obviously murdered. He was lucky to be alive by that point too. He had foiled several attempts of people trying to kill him.

And when did they suggest Paulie was a snitch? I don't remember that.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I read on Wikipedia that Chase (the creator of the show) wanted to leave doubt in people's minds about what happened but c'mon now. The incident with the Russian happened in the 3rd season. They had a lot of time to bring him back and they didn't so he was irrelevant by the end of the season.

Tony Soprano was killed in that diner. Deal with it :laugh: Seriously, Tony was obviously murdered. He was lucky to be alive by that point too. He had foiled several attempts of people trying to kill him.

And when did they suggest Paulie was a snitch? I don't remember that.

Final season when tony and paulie come home from florida

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Final season when tony and paulie come home from florida

I will have to watch that episode again but I remember when Paulie and Tony where on that boat in Florida Tony was contemplating to kill Paulie over the Ginny Sack joke.

I will have to watch that episode again but judging from the whole show, Paulie would be the last to snitch.

Anyway, I'm going to bed but this convo will continue tomorrow :laugh:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
I will have to watch that episode again but I remember when Paulie and Tony where on that boat in Florida Tony was contemplating to kill Paulie over the Ginny Sack joke.

I will have to watch that episode again but judging from the whole show, Paulie would be the last to snitch.

Anyway, I'm going to bed but this convo will continue tomorrow :laugh:

End of the episode!!!

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Just finished the first season... and I can't front, this shyt is amazing.

And this dude Bokeem Woodbine finds a way to steal the show no matter what kinda program he appears on... and I really don't even think he can act for shyt, lol.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paulie was NO SNITCH. It was in his contract he couldn't be a snitch. The guy who played Paulie was really bout that life in real life. He's a gangster for real. The best season might be 3. Damn RAPLHIE was cold the way he was berating the whooor. Damn. He was a stone cold nikka.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember in season 2 when that Matthew kid and his boy wanted to be gangsters, and they were under Chris. Remember that one guy was pushing the wrong stock and they beat him down in the office. lol Those fools were crazy.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Remember in season 2 when that Matthew kid and his boy wanted to be gangsters, and they were under Chris. Remember that one guy was pushing the wrong stock and they beat him down in the office. lol Those fools were crazy.

Yeah that was f*cked up. I felt bad for those 2. They wanted to be gangsters real bad but it never happened for them.

When Furio taxed them for a G outta nowhere, that was funny.

Last edited by a moderator:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also loved when Richie comes home and Christopher tells him he's a God to him and RICHIE sons him about Adriana. lol Lots of classic moments in this series. And that nikka Richie Aprile was so sensitive. lol How mad he got at Tony about not giving a fukk about the jacket. lol