Just finished watching "The Shield"

Daps
Reppin
Houston, Screwston, TX
My favorite show of all time. I think The Wire might have been better technically, but I enjoyed The Shield from beginning to end. I was emotionally invested. I still remember sitting there, fukking shell shocked when
Shane killed my dude Lem. He didn't deserve that shyt!
Anthony Anderson gave the performance of his life. Forrest Whitaker killed it. Glen Close killed it. Walton Goggins killed it CONSTANTLY. And my man Michael Chiklis murdered everything.

Breaking Bad right now has the potential to end up better, but we'll see. As it stands for me, The Shield is the GOAT.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watched the whole show in the space of like a month earlier in the year

Other than Friday Night Lights - I can't recall a show that left me so empty afterwards because I was so addicted

Vic was my nikka man - the end was sad as fukk

fukk Shane.

Kavanagh the GAWD - "....want some gum?Here, take it? Go on...."

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sure Vic and the street team were a dirtbags but they normally made sure the people that needed to be punished got punished.

All these post made and no mention of the true down fall of Vics character?

Vic-arguing-corrine.jpg

I have never hated a TV wife more than this bytch.

:what: corinne did nothing wrong i swear the coli posters are abused by their mothers the way they hate tv wives

if anything its shanes wife that fukked everything up

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
:what: corinne did nothing wrong i swear the coli posters are abused by their mothers the way they hate tv wives

if anything its shanes wife that fukked everything up

Yeah of all the wives she was guilty of nothing. She was married to a scumbag cop who had shyt genes, she was always dealing with too much in my eyes:yeshrug:

Vic is still a top 5 character to me all time though:salute:

eMDee92i

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Paris/Chi
One of the most intense dramas I've ever seen. That Money Train storyline had me :lupe:

Only complaint was that of course the black guy had to be the gay dude, and that infamous Spook Street scene :leostare:

But Forrest Whittaker, Glenn Close, shyt was top notch TV