Just finished watching "The Shield"

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wagonbach tried to slow roll it with that young latina cop talking about helping her with a test only to pull up to her house one day only to see her riding another cop on a chair :mjcry::smh:

bruh that was the funniest shyt…I think he was even crying lmaoooooo…hold on lemme see if I can find the clip :mjlol:

*edit*

still looking for the clip…found the gif tho lol

the-shield-fx-networks.gif

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Cut how? They didn't even show nothing in that scene :what:
i'm back weeks later with zapruder film-level analysis of this non harlem scene... the things i do for the coli... :pachaha:

censored

uncensored

there were some other episodes censored for rape scenes but blu-ray/hulu has the full version of them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I “hate” to be that guy but rewatching some of these clips made me remember a HUGE gripe I had with this show is how they emasculated almost every non-white man on the show who was supposed to be good…we have the aceveda clip above, julian being gay, whitaker’s character having his estranged wife fukked by mackey, the cop who got fukked up by shane and his wife and was in tears when he was convinced not to speak the truth…shyt was fukked up

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
you right (could even add tavon too, getting brained by a woman and falling for a psyop) but the white men didn't escape embarrassing fates either
vic's rejected by his family and trapped in an office job with the sword of damocles hanging over him, shane failed to save his family and killed them, ronnie and lem get betrayed by their day ones, gilroy died a homeless alkie mexican, billings stooped to workers comp fraud, dutch... well, nuff said there :pachaha:
were there even any "good" white male main characters besides dutch, lem and to a certain extent ronnie?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
you right (could even add tavon too, getting brained by a woman and falling for a psyop) but the white men didn't escape embarrassing fates either
vic's rejected by his family and trapped in an office job with the sword of damocles hanging over him, shane failed to save his family and killed them, ronnie and lem get betrayed by their day ones, gilroy died a homeless alkie mexican, billings stooped to workers comp fraud, dutch... well, nuff said there :pachaha:
were there even any "good" white male main characters besides dutch, lem and to a certain extent ronnie?
Terry?

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t Ronnie say something like, “You should’ve told me, I could’ve protected you” to Vic after hearing about Terry?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I “hate” to be that guy but rewatching some of these clips made me remember a HUGE gripe I had with this show is how they emasculated almost every non-white man on the show who was supposed to be good…we have the aceveda clip above, julian being gay, whitaker’s character having his estranged wife fukked by mackey, the cop who got fukked up by shane and his wife and was in tears when he was convinced not to speak the truth…shyt was fukked up
This was the beginning of "Suttery"... The guy who would later make every answer to a problem be "Blame the blacks" on Sons of Anarchy