Just finished watching "The Shield"

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Honestly this might rival the wire, in terms of GOAT show imo. Another thing I liked about it was Michael Chiklis facial expressions had me dead, especially when he was shocked, surprised or aggravated :russ:
That is why this is one of my favorite gifs to use
AmusingFormalCrayfish-max-1mb.gif

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Never heard of The Expanse

:wow: Damn, where were you when #SaveTheExpanse happened? There was a huge effort to save the show when SYFY cancelled it. GRRM and Patton Oswalt showed support and helped create buzz. Folks got a plane to fly over Amazon HQ with the hashtag. Even coli brehs participated by helping increase views or buying out the seasons.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember who died on this episode that caused him to lose it.

It was Vantes, a former One Niner that was trying to get bangers out the life. I think the blow up was more about Lem tho. IIRC Vic was also under the pressure of trying to score brownie points with Claudette, Vantes getting clapped made it a disaster and before that Corrinne got in his head about a dream concerning Lem.

I need to try and watch that again…only watched the first episode but couldn’t get into it at the time

Fantastic show and I'm not really into medical shows (only others I've seen were Scrubs and House)

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It was Vantes, a former One Niner that was trying to get bangers out the life. I think the blow up was more about Lem tho. IIRC Vic was also under the pressure of trying to score brownie points with Claudette, Vantes getting clapped made it a disaster and before that Corrinne got in his head about a dream concerning Lem.

Fantastic show and I'm not really into medical shows (only others I've seen were Scrubs and House)
Try it again

Heroin Thackeray’s run is legendary

cinemax has a free 7-day trial thru amazon prime…if I can get into it this time around then I can watch the entire series if I watch like 3 eps a day

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Vic a top tier fool, I'm on the last season with the armenian issue, they wanted him to steal guns, so he had shane take the confiscated SUV into the police lockup, then he made a deal with that ICE woman to get the guns back and persuade the armenian boss to get the hit put off of his family.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Wagonbach tried to slow roll it with that young latina cop talking about helping her with a test only to pull up to her house one day and see her riding another cop on a chair :mjcry::smh:

Mackey piping Kavanaugh's wife and Kavanaugh flipping out when his wife said "He made me come" :mjlol:

Last edited: