Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Never played the first one.

And about to play the red dead 2 tonite.
Any tips?. I feel like the drawn out story has steered me away from this game. Is it that good?.
It's a classic, and it segues perfectly into Red Dead 1. You could actually play them in reverse order to get the full story.

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never played the first one.

And about to play the red dead 2 tonite.
Any tips?. I feel like the drawn out story has steered me away from this game. Is it that good?.

Take your time with it. My ADD had me not enjoying it at first because it is admittedly slow at times. But once you realize it's not meant to be played like GTA and you allow yourself to get immersed in the world and characters, it's phenomenal. I recommend playing in first person as well

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I haven't started God of war yet, but so far RDR 2 is the game that I think best represents the promise of the 8th generation of consoles.

The way all the mechanics just worked as they're supposed to.
The quality of the voice acting and music
The organic nature of the missions
The game loading only once
The game running and looking like that while being OPEN WORLD :wow:

shyt was a masterpiece.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I just finished the game, too. It was like playing a movie.
:whew:

Also, riding my horse (R.I.P. Buell) through the night with this playing... was
:ohlawd:

I was so tight when I realized you could actually wait until after you beat the game to do that mission:martin:Could've had one of the Goat horses the rest of the way:martin:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I was so tight when I realized you could actually wait until after you beat the game to do that mission:martin:Could've had one of the Goat horses the rest of the way:martin:
I lost the two best horses (Buell & the white Arabian) & almost $7,000 from treasure maps when the game ended.
If I would've waited, I could've had John's crib decked out.
:snoop:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
I lost the two best horses (Buell & the white Arabian) & almost $7,000 from treasure maps when the game ended.
If I would've waited, I could've had John's crib decked out.
:snoop:

Ohh nah breh :picard: That’s the rarest horse in the whole entire game, even more so than the black Arabian. I don’t wanna use Buell but I absolutely refuse to use Chaos (my white Arabian) during Arthur’s final mission :wow:

I’m currently on my 2nd playthrough with the game btw. This shyt really makes me wanna play RDR1’s story again and go back in with a whole new perspective on the shyt that went down in Part 1. I haven’t played it in years and since I’ve practically gave my lil brother my 360 (nor do I feel like hooking it back up), I should hopefully be able to purchase it from the PS Store.