Just finished Red Dead Redemption 2....holy shyt brehs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Ohh nah breh :picard: That’s the rarest horse in the whole entire game, even more so than the black Arabian. I don’t wanna use Buell but I absolutely refuse to use Chaos (my white Arabian) during Arthur’s final mission :wow:

I’m currently on my 2nd playthrough with the game btw. This shyt really makes me wanna play RDR1’s story again and go back in with a whole new perspective on the shyt that went down in Part 1. I haven’t played it in years and since I’ve practically gave my lil brother my 360 (nor do I feel like hooking it back up), I should hopefully be able to purchase it from the PS Store.
A black Arabian? :ohhh:
Say less, breh...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Spoilers

A game has never affected me in this way. I was shook when Arthur died. When his "last ride" music started playing on his final trip back to Beaver Hollow:mjcry: I dont normal get emotional at fictional shyt, and I'm not a huge "story" type of gamer, I typically will skip cutscenes to get back to action. Well never again. This game made me appreciate what a good story with deep characters can offer. I def was feeling some type of way. :wow:

Yall like Arthur or John more? I gotta give Arthur the slight edge. Dude was so alpha yet also deeply flawed and intelligent with a soft side. I'm still shook from this game brehs
got u too huh....welcome to the club breh

"when the time comes u gotta go...GO....dont look back"

:bryan::mjcry: