Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Still in the paint how yall feelin out there

Went to the pool with a lil slimmy to bbq last weekend and the skreezys was on a nikka. First time i felt hella confident with my shirt off at the pool in years :blessed:

(I always took my shirt off, but I jjust felt like a regular civilian semi-flabby nikka with minimal cuts and belly fat. Never hopped in the pool with my shirt on, thats designated for psychopaths)

Anyways where yall nikkas at, how yall feelin?

IMG-0253.jpg

Last edited:

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Still in the paint how yall feelin out there

Went to the pool with a lil slimmy to bbq last weekend and the skreezys was on a nikka. First time i felt hella confident with my shirt off at the pool in years :blessed:

(I always took my shirt off jjust felt like a regular civilian semi-flabby nikka with minimal cuts and belly fat. Never hopped in the pool with my shirt on, thats designated for psychopaths)

Anyways where yall nikkas at?
Yo, I bought the Renpho scale you recommended. I like that it has all of my weight stats, but I think the body fat is off. Does it need to calibrate differently for different body types?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Yo, I bought the Renpho scale you recommended. I like that it has all of my weight stats, but I think the body fat is off. Does it need to calibrate differently for different body types?

I am not 100% sure. As far as I know it seems pretty accurate for me and about 4 other people that I know who copped it.

Whats your Height/Weight/Body Fat %?

And why do you think its off?

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I am not 100% sure. As far as I know it seems pretty accurate for me and about 4 other people that I know who copped it.

Whats your Height/Weight/Body Fat %?

And why do you think its off?
5'8" 200. Says 30.1% body fat. I have abs and just all-around fairly lean. If I had to guess I'm between 15-20% body fat.

Vandelay

Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Yeah that sounds wild :dead:

Did you weigh yourself fully naked?

Also, where are you at based on this

Body-Fat-percentage-.jpg
Between 15-20%, maybe closer to 20% lol. I'm definitely not 20% though.

I know most people my height and weight are chubby, but I'm built like Bob Sanders or Ray Rice.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Anyways where yall nikkas at, how yall feelin?
still in there... 12/14 cups of water a day (3/4th gallons) and at least 13k steps Mixed in with other cardio and exercise and its definitely slowly paying dividends....looking at that chart I'm somewhere in between that 15/20% BF even though I''m 6'2 and 165..gotta get right

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
still in there... 12/14 cups of water a day (3/4th gallons) and at least 13k steps Mixed in with other cardio and exercise and its definitely slowly paying dividends....looking at that chart I'm somewhere in between that 15/20% BF even though I''m 6'2 and 165..gotta get right

Goooood shyt keep pushin:salute:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Without. I dunno, maybe it's just distributed in a way that just look like a typical 30% dude.

I know that photo is just a guide, I just don't look nothing 30% or above.

Iunno could be off.

My boy who is your same height and similar weight and is built just like the 25% nikka on the chart.

Here’s my boy’s stats from a few months ago from the scale

IMG-0598.jpg

Last edited: