Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
1/30

Told myself this year is either all in or all out

Let’s work (rooting for all the ones who ready to step it all the way up. Focus on you and being the best for you and the fam… salute!)

Finishing day 2 of keto. Got about 20-25 lbs to drop. Put on a few extra pounds after shoulder surgery smh

So far so good though.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Diet/meal plan recommendations?

This is my second or third time doing it so I’ve built up a nice lil rotation. I always try to do a casserole type dish that will last a few days at a time. I made a keto cheeseburger casserole yesterday.

Steak, burgers with carb balance tortillas or keto bread are good too.

I also add Bulletproof MCT oil to my morning coffee and a protein shake at night.

The hardest thing tbh is eating on the go. But a Caesar salad from sweetgreen or a burrito bowl no rice from chipotle get the job done.

I’m assuming you know the premise of keto but if not I’ll post some links

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I'm back on going sugar free. I've already done it for almost two years but I dropped the ball.
Already stopped with alcohol and never was in to sugary drinks so I can just focus on food and cutting out snacks.
I started running and doing crossfit so this gut can only be the result of poor diet discipline :francis:

Thought about going back to intermittent fasting too but I find it hard to combine with a lot of physical activity and working irregular hours.
:salute:to everybody in the thread, let's get and stay healthy :blessed:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
I cut out soda,candy and sweets in May as a summer kick/leading up to the Navy's PRT....and outside of just going down the candy aisle to see what's different i don't even have a desire to break this streak.

But water retention these days is :krs:, Even though i almost exclusively drink water.

I drank a mixed drink at this girls house last week, and i unlocked levels of piss that didn't make no sense:heh:

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
I need this so bad…pregamed w some 100 proof rye on new years…went out downtown had more drinks…went home picked up what was left of the bottle and had a chick pick me up…don’t know when I finished that bottle but still felt drunk at 7pm new years

:mjcry:

I usually don’t drink from superbowl until my bday in April but I definitely need this month off too

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Interesting this thread pops up. I restarted my C25k program. Went to bed at 9, woke up at 5am today. W1D2. Gone hit the gym after work.

I'm bout to hit this water regime too. 6 bottles of water sound easy.

Consistency :francis: and Temptation:lupe: is key

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Went from barely drinking all year to drinking my body weight in alcohol over the festive period and now I feel disgusting :scust:

No alcohol/juice/sodas and drinking 4 liters of water a day for the next 30 days (at least) starting from today.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
29 more 2 go....

remember what nore told A boogie

1*1humIFEDXYqGyj7TUWTAcg.gif

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
4/30

I’m not even going lie, I was hot hot yesterday. I wanted to get some gin and chill but realized I can’t run from it no more. Made me double down on my workout today (gym is therapeutic for me).

As g rap rapped “this is for the brothaz [that’s still struggling]” make that little voice telling you do fall off.. fukk off.

Peace