Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
What's crazy about not drinking is that it feels like discovering a lifehack whenever you went to a club or festival like setting and wake up without spending way too much like :ehh:
It's a sore reminder of my previous lifestyle that it feels like an actual accomplishment to have fun sober. I love the way my girl looks when we at a concert too, glowing and enjoying instead of having a dull look from the alcohol, that's a motivator for me to stay on the right path :wow:
7 months no alcohol almost three years no sugary drinks except for the occasional fresh juice :salute:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
What's crazy about not drinking is that it feels like discovering a lifehack whenever you went to a club or festival like setting and wake up without spending way too much like :ehh:
It's a sore reminder of my previous lifestyle that it feels like an actual accomplishment to have fun sober. I love the way my girl looks when we at a concert too, glowing and enjoying instead of having a dull look from the alcohol, that's a motivator for me to stay on the right path :wow:
7 months no alcohol almost three years no sugary drinks except for the occasional fresh juice :salute:

Love this :wow:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Breh you aint lying...me and wifey went out for a date night and the bill was under a C-note I thought it was a mistake....I use to spend just as much or MORE on drank.....crazy :mjlol:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Update

Starting Jan 1st:

Height: 6’1”

Starting Weight: 217

Starting Body Fat percentage: 23.4%

Started Intermittent fasting 3 months ago and still drinking a gallon of water a day. Also averaging 10-15k steps a day walking and hittin the gym 2-3 times a week.

Whole energy has changed when I go out to chill, run errands, etc. Im gettin them handsome gang looks. Feels good in these ice cold streets :wow:

IMG-7835.jpg

IMG-7836.jpg

Progress Photo 👉🏾
IMG-7800.jpg

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I can do 30 days no alcohol. A gallon of water a day is the real challenge for me. I don't be thirsty like that and I have a weak bladder.
No doubt. I've been trying to slowly increase my water intake... it's 16 cups in a gallon..and 2 cups in an average water bottle..so that would be like 8 bottles a day
So for the past week I've been drinking 6 bottles a day...and after a few weeks I'll go to seven..

I'm sure others are just using a gallon jug but still lol

Hostile

All Star
Daps
No doubt. I've been trying to slowly increase my water intake... it's 16 cups in a gallon..and 2 cups in an average water bottle..so that would be like 8 bottles a day
So for the past week I've been drinking 6 bottles a day...and after a few weeks I'll go to seven..

I'm sure others are just using a gallon jug but still lol
How do you do it? Two bottles a meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
How do you do it? Two bottles a meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?
Nah, most of the time when I wake up I drink a bottle to start the day. (1) then after I eat breakfast, I might go for a small walk and drink another bottle.

Lunch, another bottle (3) Between noon and four I might drink another (4) When I do my workout I'll have either another bottle or something like Body Armor for hydration/electrolytes. Dinner another bottle and then for night walk another bottle (6)

Shorthand, I try to walk 10 to 15k steps a day, so I time drinking them right after I eat sometimes. Drinking during the meal is cool too.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Im not sure.

Whats your height and weight?
yeah I'm just like bruh. Was motivated by this thread and got the body scale. I'm 6'1 and 164, it says my body fat is 13.8. I was hype but I'm like man I wonder how accurate it is. I don't got a six pack though lol I just started back working out + walking (10-15k steps a day) for like 2 months.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
yeah I'm just like bruh. Was motivated by this thread and got the body scale. I'm 6'1 and 164, it says my body fat is 13.8. I was hype but I'm like man I wonder how accurate it is. I don't got a six pack though lol I just started back working out + walking (10-15k steps a day) for like 2 months.

6’1 / 164lbs is not short and stocky my nikka :gucci:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

:russ: :dead: no bruh I was saying I'm like him in the sense that your thread got me motivated to get the scale and get back into working out. Me and you are like the same height. That's why I was asking about the scale and its accuracy.

I aint short or stocky fam.

Oh shyt my bad I was helllla confused, I thought you were the other guy my apologies :dead:

Yeah in my case its been pretty accurate. When I first got the scale, I did one of those fit bootcamp 30 day joints and they took my body fat on one of those expensive machines, it was identical to the scale.

I’m curious to see how accurate it would be for a 5’3 super swole beef head ass nikka

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Oh shyt my bad I was helllla confused, I thought you were the other guy my apologies :dead:

Yeah in my case its been pretty accurate. When I first got the scale, I did one of those fit bootcamp 30 day joints and they took my body fat on one of those expensive machines, it was identical to the scale.

I’m curious to see how accurate it would be for a 5’3 super swole beef head ass nikka
it's all good. Your reply had me rolling for like 5 minutes...I did the 10k walking, water thing last month and dropped like 6/7 pounds to get lean, want to add muscle now. (Workouts mixed in with walking/cardio)

But that's dope that the scale is pretty accurate. Feel good about it now. I see you been on it since like January. Doing your thing

at the bolded I would definitely be interested in seeing what the scales read like on them lol