Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Been maintaining the water and intermittent fasting consistently and seeing crazy results. I’ve definitely missed days and went out and drank, did shrooms with my cac friends, etc. But bounced back everytime. Gettin hella compliments when im in the skreets now

Jan 1st Started at 217

6-CFEF689-BA3-E-4-AB2-B0-D8-B77-A10-C87-AA7.jpg

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Gave up alcohol in september :blessed: my girl joined me so we've been helping each other in social situations and nightlife where there is a lot of temptation around. Been drinking water like crazy for years now.
Might need to get back to intermittent fasting but I have a hard time getting back in to it. Been working out a lot more too though (2-4 times per week crossfit, indoor rockclimbing once a week). Feeling like a whole new version of myself.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Gave up alcohol in september :blessed: my girl joined me so we've been helping each other in social situations and nightlife where there is a lot of temptation around. Been drinking water like crazy for years now.
Might need to get back to intermittent fasting but I have a hard time getting back in to it. Been working out a lot more too though (2-4 times per week crossfit, indoor rockclimbing once a week). Feeling like a whole new version of myself.

Amazing, aint nothin like that pure teamwork energy :blessed:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Been maintaining the water and intermittent fasting consistently and seeing crazy results. I’ve definitely missed days and went out and drank, did shrooms with my cac friends, etc. But bounced back everytime. Gettin hella compliments when im in the skreets now

Jan 1st Started at 217

6-CFEF689-BA3-E-4-AB2-B0-D8-B77-A10-C87-AA7.jpg

What app is that?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
What app is that?

Its the app that works with the Renpho body composition scale I got off Amazon

App 👇🏾

Scale 👇🏾

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Well I'm back in the game fellas; I've been having way 2 many alcohol related incidents lately. One almost cost me some paper. Was just outta town for a few days being wrecless. Weather just broke getting the bikes tuned up. I think its time to maybe keep the seals on the lids for a long while. Recovering from injuries as well RN. Health is wealth.

Got 2 many people counting on me; the partying and celebrating just aint hitting the same no more. I'm way 2 up 2 come down. I'm back in it lets go

edit: oh yea day 5

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
@TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY ay, what was the shrooms like bra?

It was a vibe. I was gettin bent with some of my cac friend and one of the chicks had some ground up shrooms on deck. It was a medium body high that made the rest of the night hella euphoric. Shrooms is always a good time as long as ur in a good headspace and u around good vibey folks :wow: