Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

the audacity to then use a the comedy god emoji... :mjlol:

don't quote me again until you got some better material doggie....tell you girl to chill heard she at dioasa going crazy off 99 bananaz...might wanna link this thread to shorty...she prolly drinking everything but water

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Day 24 lets get it brethren!!!

HWPF.gif

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I gotta stay without drinking for the next 4 months so let me give this a try. But a gallon of water a day? That's gonna be tough...that's a lot of water. :why:

Edit: Y'all sure the rule/game is just about a liter but someone fukked up and changed it to a gallon?
A gallon is very easy to drink. I’m usually done with it by 6pm. I workout in the morning and I’m halfway done by 8am. It really doesn’t take much effort at all. The hard part is holding off alcohol.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
So forgot to take a before photo but I was 217 and my belly was poking out

Today is Day 24 and altogether I’ve been:

• 1+ gallon a day (only liquid im drinking)
• No alcohol
• Some form of working out 5-6 days a week
(Walking 4+ miles, 15 min hiit workout, pushups, etc.)
• Supplements: Nad3, B-complex, D3, Biotin, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Be Lean (fat burner)
• Intermittent fasting from midnight - 6pm

Update photo at 201lbs (16lbs down)

DA34-CCD4-57-D6-419-A-A1-C5-06-FEB4-D31803.jpg

Last edited:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Longest I've done is 19 days, and it was in the summer too. Didn't even plan it, just kind of happened. JUst did 14 days in december too. Water and tea only, eating the same, sports the same. I always drink about 3 liters per day (not sure how much a gallon is). I only smoke when I drink alcohol now (cut coffee off) so no smoking either. Felt great so now I kind of go on mini 5-6 days breaks each week, the problem is when I go out and see friends, I enjoy having a beer in company.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Longest I've done is 19 days, and it was in the summer too. Didn't even plan it, just kind of happened. JUst did 14 days in december too. Water and tea only, eating the same, sports the same. I always drink about 3 liters per day (not sure how much a gallon is). I only smoke when I drink alcohol now (cut coffee off) so no smoking either. Felt great so now I kind of go on mini 5-6 days breaks each week, the problem is when I go out and see friends, I enjoy having a beer in company.

Yep going out is the hardest part especially when you’re a social type nikka but for the sake of the challenge and resetting habits I declined any functions this month. Feels good and not the end of the world. Good way to cutback if going out was a main issue

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Yep going out is the hardest part especially when you’re a social type nikka but for the sake of the challenge and resetting habits I declined any functions this month. Feels good and not the end of the world. Good way to cutback if going out was a main issue

Yeah that's the way to go, adjust some. Ironically I'm not a big social type guy at all, I hardly ever go out more than once a week, I'm more on the introverted side and I have no problem not seeing anyone for long periods of time, but a month seems too long even for me. That's why I'd rather have these kinds of mini-breaks than one big one, but to each his own, the important thing is being in control of yourself and of your drinking:salute:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that's the way to go, adjust some. Ironically I'm not a big social type guy at all, I hardly ever go out more than once a week, I'm more on the introverted side and I have no problem not seeing anyone for long periods of time, but a month seems too long even for me. That's why I'd rather have these kinds of mini-breaks than one big one, but to each his own, the important thing is being in control of yourself and of your drinking:salute:

Perfectly said 🙌🏾

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

yea the functions be in and out now...damn near just showing face...especially if there's no cards/pool or something like that...
breh...... spoiler your gains picture lmao.... looking good breh(pause :dame:) but if my minimize skills wasn't on point I woulda had some unnecessary explaining to do just now:mjlol:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

hands down the most difficult is if you go out to eat. shyt doesn't feel right at all I've been almost exclusively eating home cooked meals or grabbing takeout if I got to. don't look right ordering a water waitress side eyeing and shyt :mjlol:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
yea the functions be in and out now...damn near just showing face...especially if there's no cards/pool or something like that...
breh...... spoiler your gains picture lmao.... looking good breh(pause :dame:) but if my minimize skills wasn't on point I woulda had some unnecessary explaining to do just now:mjlol:

Good shyt lol

And i know im not a homosexual so I dont say pause/no homo or think about shyt like that :blessed: