Verified
Supporter
Daps
day 1/30 starting tomorrow. locked up the last henny bottle :lupe:

hooray-letsgo.gif

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I gotta stay without drinking for the next 4 months so let me give this a try. But a gallon of water a day? That's gonna be tough...that's a lot of water. :why:

Edit: Y'all sure the rule/game is just about a liter but someone fukked up and changed it to a gallon?

I’ve tried the gallon thing it’s tough
There’s about 4.5 liters in a gallon. The trick is to split it out in 5 sections throughout the day.

1st Liter: Morning - 1 liter should be easy. You should wake up thirsty. That should be the first thing you drink. Maybe not in one sitting but half when you wake up, the other half after breakfast.

Ideally, if you workout in the mornings like I do, you should be able to drink 2 liters easily with all that sweating.

2nd liter: Lunch - Drink 1 liter throughout the brunch/lunch period just before you eat.. well at least an hour before.

3rd Liter: Afternoon - Take sips throughout the day. You should be active regardless of what your job is. Enough to be thirsty.

4th liter: Dinner - you should’ve worked out an appetite by now just before dinner.

0.5 liter: Post-dinner/Evening - should be the easiest time if you’re exhausted from the day. I try to finish consuming any liquids before 8. Flush it all out by 9. Ideally in bed by 10/11.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
There’s about 4.5 liters in a gallon. The trick is to split it out in 5 sections throughout the day.

1st Liter: Morning - 1 liter should be easy. You should wake up thirsty. That should be the first thing you drink. Maybe not in one sitting but half when you wake up, the other half after breakfast.

Ideally, if you workout in the mornings like I do, you should be able to drink 2 liters easily with all that sweating.

2nd liter: Lunch - Drink 1 liter throughout the brunch/lunch period just before you eat.. well at least an hour before.

3rd Liter: Afternoon - Take sips throughout the day. You should be active regardless of what your job is. Enough to be thirsty.

4th liter: Dinner - you should’ve worked out an appetite by now just before dinner.

0.5 liter: Post-dinner/Evening - should be the easiest time if you’re exhausted from the day. I try to finish consuming any liquids before 8. Flush it all out by 9. Ideally in bed by 10/11.

Amazing breakdown, thank you 🙏🏾

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Day 1/30.....you fellas motivated me to put down the OJ and vodka. Already hit the gym but going to be more consistent. Water won't be a problem but when it comes to teas?.....oh boy. Quit smoking weed 3 years ago but always tend to have a black and mild on deck. Thats over with starting today.

So imma lean on yall....