Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Try aim for 3 months, that’s when your system will nearly fully reset and even if you go back you’ll have a good comparison of life with and without alcohol

What happens next will become easier

3 months!?

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
8.4% is crazy. Congrats.

The lowest I ever been was like 10% and I'm tryna get back there for the summer. Probably around 17-18% right now.

I THINK I GOT BODY DSYMORPHIA BREAUGH BECAUSE THIS 8.4
AINT shyt TO ME.

IM STILL STRIVING FOR
A CERTAIN LOOK I HAVENT ACHIEVED
ON THIS CUT.

ILL PROBABLY BE THERE IN A MONTH THOUGH.
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I ALSO GOT MY
RESTING METABOLIC RATE DONE
WHICH I WOULD RECOMMEND
TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD....

THAT WAY YOU CAN TRUELY
KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES YOU
BURN PER DAY AS A BASELINE
INSTEAD OF USING SOME SITE OR
APP WHICH IS ALL GUESS WORK.

I WOULD BURN 2170 CALORIES
PER DAY IF I LAID IN BED ALL DAY.
33% FAT & 67% CARBS.
THIS MEANS I CAN BURN 702 CALS
OF FAT PER DOING NOTHING.

ONCE YOU KNOW YOUR RMR
IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER
TO PLAN YOUR DIET & MACROS
AROUND FAT LOSS.

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
3 months!?

larry-david-curb-your-enthusiasm.gif
:laff: I get it, I was once there. Telling someone I hadn’t had alcohol for 2 weeks felt like such an achievement.

Do what you can brother but keep challenging yourself and it gets easier. We fight to win :blessed:

Nobody can tell you what will work for you and your inner negative voice will dismiss any good advice you get as people being preachy or not fully understanding.

I’ve seen the depths of that life.

In my case I started to see life as a series of tests to be the best version of yourself so love yourself and constantly grow. There was nothing more to be gained from the lifestyle. Getting rid of bad habits and picking up good ones slowly. As much as from the outside people might’ve thought I was arrogant and confident a lot of this is rooted in very low self esteem.

Why put yourself through all of this, basically poisoning your body and being out of your mind temporarily if you care about yourself? If you need alcohol to have fun, watch sports, socialize or even smash women then that should tell you about the activities themselves and type of women you’re dealing with. It’s fun learning what I really enjoy and how to have fun and be happy always being completely myself all the time.

Be careful of the inner voice that gives you reason to drink, the negative inner voice. There is zero benefit to alcohol despite what it might convince you of as it wants to see you in the pit and feed off your energy when down for the voice to grow - tests like I said

We all constantly have them but the main thing is that you’re putting up a fight or trying to win

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
:laff: I get it, I was once there. Telling someone I hadn’t had alcohol for 2 weeks felt like such an achievement.

Do what you can brother but keep challenging yourself and it gets easier. We fight to win :blessed:

Nobody can tell you what will work for you and your inner negative voice will dismiss any good advice you get as people being preachy or not fully understanding.

In my case I started to see life as a series of tests to be the best version of yourself so love yourself and constantly grow. There was nothing more to be gained from the lifestyle. Getting rid of bad habits and picking up good ones slowly. As much as from the outside people might’ve thought I was arrogant and confident a lot of this is rooted in very low self esteem.

Why put yourself through all of this, basically poisoning your body and being out of your mind temporarily if you care about yourself? If you need alcohol to have fun, watch sports, socialize or even smash women then that should tell you about the activities themselves and type of women you’re dealing with. It’s fun learning what I really enjoy and how to have fun and be happy always being completely myself all the time.

Be careful of the inner voice that gives you reason to drink, the negative inner voice. There is zero benefit to alcohol despite what it might convince you of as it wants to see you in the pit and feed off your energy when down for the voice to grow - tests like I said

We all constantly have them but the main thing is that you’re putting up a fight or trying to win

:salute: :salute: :salute:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

congrats on all your success breh; you're winning :blessed:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

I ALSO GOT MY
RESTING METABOLIC RATE DONE
WHICH I WOULD RECOMMEND
TO EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD....

THAT WAY YOU CAN TRUELY
KNOW HOW MANY CALORIES YOU
BURN PER DAY AS A BASELINE
INSTEAD OF USING SOME SITE OR
APP WHICH IS ALL GUESS WORK.

I WOULD BURN 2170 CALORIES
PER DAY IF I LAID IN BED ALL DAY.
33% FAT & 67% CARBS.
THIS MEANS I CAN BURN 702 CALS
OF FAT PER DOING NOTHING.

ONCE YOU KNOW YOUR RMR
IT MAKES IT MUCH EASIER
TO PLAN YOUR DIET & MACROS
AROUND FAT LOSS.

you a fighter?

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
I gotta stay without drinking for the next 4 months so let me give this a try. But a gallon of water a day? That's gonna be tough...that's a lot of water. :why:

Edit: Y'all sure the rule/game is just about a liter but someone fukked up and changed it to a gallon?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
NGL. I fell off Wednesday and Thursday. I had Thursday and today off and it hit 70 degrees in Atlanta. :mjcry:

I got drunk quick as hell. Hangovers were a bytch though.

You brehs still on the wagon are the real MVPs. :salute:

I’ll try to finish the last 10 days strong.

hop back on and ride out the last 9 with us breh (pause :dame:)