Day 18/30 lets goooooooooo
A049-DC58-F504-4-FAB-9-B9-C-4-C09-E2-C3-A003.gif

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Dear Diary,

19 days. Today was tough NGL. Had a strong urge. Honestly the only reason I didn't fold was because I shared this with a couple people and the thread. Can't be a failure. Mentally its challenging. Just one of those days where shyt aint going right. I'm a deep thinker and have a LOT of energy physically. Not having any sort of vice to dumb out...
My skin been clear forever and I got a pimple this week...popped it...and his cousin showed up not far away a day or 2 later....make it make sense :damn:

removing partying from the lifestyle is an adjustment. Sleep schedule changed. I've been watching a LOT of standup comedy and spending as much time as possible with family. Past the halfway mark though. I'm interested and curious as to whats gonna happen the first week of February.

Hope ya'll doing well. :salute:

ISHIDA

All Star
Daps
Guess you gotta eat grasa every day too right? Might do it on february

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Dear Diary,

19 days. Today was tough NGL. Had a strong urge. Honestly the only reason I didn't fold was because I shared this with a couple people and the thread. Can't be a failure. Mentally its challenging. Just one of those days where shyt aint going right. I'm a deep thinker and have a LOT of energy physically. Not having any sort of vice to dumb out...
My skin been clear forever and I got a pimple this week...popped it...and his cousin showed up not far away a day or 2 later....make it make sense :damn:

removing partying from the lifestyle is an adjustment. Sleep schedule changed. I've been watching a LOT of standup comedy and spending as much time as possible with family. Past the halfway mark though. I'm interested and curious as to whats gonna happen the first week of February.

My nikka good looks on the feedback, i appreciate u

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Stopped drinking for about a month and a half…

I don’t notice anything but I didn’t drink a gallon of water everyday

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps

We knew you could do it!

Yes you!

Keep challenging yourself more

The bigger question to reflect on is whether there are any benefits to drinking in the first place. The few you initially think of, play them through and carefully analyze if they really are benefits

May The Creator make our tasks easier for us :blessed:

Positive Poster

All Star
Daps
Dear Diary,

Try aim for 3 months, that’s when your system will nearly fully reset and even if you go back you’ll have a good comparison of life with and without alcohol

What happens next will become easier