Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
NGL I've been "cheating" still drinking black coffee...having seltzer 2....

I played pool Saturday night n had 2 sugar free red bulls 2....I aint sipping water when I'm running tables and I got 10 Ricky rosay songs queued up:wow:

made it home by 2am though....didn't even flinch and that room probably had enough booze and goodies to put a herd of elephants down :blessed:

workouts are about 1000x more effective...sleeping 8 hours clean....lets get it brehs

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
Been doing the dry out January since I put my body through hell since Halloween through the holidays. Hasn’t been too bad so far, this next weekend gonna be the test :sadcam:

The water part been easy I got a 24 Oz. water bottle I always carry around, I just shoot to drink 5 of those a day. pissin clear as hell, just drinking water and coffee (w/ some creamer).

I copped the dandelion root pills in the original post and copped a new too cause pillow I’ve needed one, good looks OP.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Day 10/30

- Walked 5 miles, 19.8 miles so far this week (gonna start hiit next week)

- Bout to eat my first meal in a bit. This intermittent fasting is a nice addition (18 hours including sleep hours)

- Sleep been immaculate, wake up at 6-7 every morning automatically

- Energy is even all day and mood is high

- Supps , Nad3, Vitamin D, B-complex, Biotin, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid pills, protein shake (I’ll add links later)

- Grabbed some of these for my sweet tooth and they smackin

DC2-FC4-D6-2925-4-A0-E-92-F8-DDCF3-CDA0-AFE.jpg

Lets get it fellas I appreciate all yall tappin in, love yall :blessed:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
NGL I've been "cheating" still drinking black coffee...having seltzer 2....

I played pool Saturday night n had 2 sugar free red bulls 2....I aint sipping water when I'm running tables and I got 10 Ricky rosay songs queued up:wow:

made it home by 2am though....didn't even flinch and that room probably had enough booze and goodies to put a herd of elephants down :blessed:

workouts are about 1000x more effective...sleeping 8 hours clean....lets get it brehs

Straight Black coffee and unsweetened tea is okay for this challenge 🙏🏾

You a savage for makin it out of the pool hall without gettin sauced up :wow:

Good looks on the update, WE OUT HERE

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive been sober since November 28th. I didnt drink often, but smoked weed a ton and started realizing I liked some uppers WAY too much (and would binge drink when using). Im very thankful to have a supportive wife who talked to me about needing help and needing to change

Its been a very transformative experience for me, next steps are to start normal exercise and drop lbs

When I started I thought I was mainly doing it to curb my desire for uppers, but now have realized the benefits to a completely sober lifestyle, I had expected to be back smoking weed after a month or two, but now have no desire to go back to anything

If anyone ever wants to chat about sobriety, feel free to reach out

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Ive been sober since November 28th. I didnt drink often, but smoked weed a ton and started realizing I liked some uppers WAY too much (and would binge drink when using). Im very thankful to have a supportive wife who talked to me about needing help and needing to change

Its been a very transformative experience for me, next steps are to start normal exercise and drop lbs

When I started I thought I was mainly doing it to curb my desire for uppers, but now have realized the benefits to a completely sober lifestyle, I had expected to be back smoking weed after a month or two, but now have no desire to go back to anything

If anyone ever wants to chat about sobriety, feel free to reach out

Amazing, you the real mvp