Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
If those 5 calorie sparkling water liter bottles count, I have been doing this without knowing it was a challenge for a long time. I recommend it highly though. Its an easy habit to form. After about 6 months you don't even miss other beverages. The only annoying part is if you are drinking exclusively water, youll need to buy a fukking dolly to crane all the bottled water into your house. Because you go through that shyt FAST.

I don't fukk with water purifiers for my drinking water (old head conspiracy shyt) so I'm all bottled water.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
You ever drink alkaline water?

Yeah I used to fill a 5 gallon water jug for the crib every 5 days at the water & ice spot up the street. Best water ever.

I got lazy and just copped a water filter jug and been using that since its more convenient.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Lmao how much you drinking that stopping for 30 days makes you lose 20 pounds?

Lol it wasn’t so much the amount it was the sugary ass shyt I was drinkin. I was going out to eat 5 days a week and drinking every time and them calories add up. All that sugar was wild

Plus i wasnt just drinking water, I started doing hit workouts and taking supplements. Completely different lifestyle

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I been maintaining and just saw this post and was doing this but realized no coffee. I don’t drink soda or juice but need my coffee in the morning and need my sweet coffee. But that water and no alcohol is key to skin and the gut. Congrats!
you try Stevia?
Some people dont like it but it does the trick for me

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you try Stevia?

‘nah but I dont feel I need to let it go. I only do one cup first thing in the morning to keep me going. The rest is water during the day… I feel I’m good with that… appreciate The alternative though!

Braman

Superstar
Daps
you try Stevia?
That aftertaste :scusthov:

Been trying to figure out a sugar alternative for coffee for years…DATES. Put a date or 2 in the pot and let it sit after the coffee brew . Noticeably sweeter and no after taste

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
That aftertaste :scusthov:

Been trying to figure out a sugar alternative for coffee for years…DATES. Put a date or 2 in the pot and let it sit after the coffee brew . Noticeably sweeter and no after taste

pay more for good coffee. I can't drink that BS black. good coffee needs no seasonin smell me

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Day 9/30 update:

- 6.4 mile walk in this perfect weather

- 1.5 gallons of water

- Last 3 days been Intermittent fasting for 18 hours (midnight to 6pm)

Feelin like jesus. Energy up, sleeping better and getting up hella early automatically. Strong 7-8 hours every night.

Everybody tap in as much as you can for motivational purposes :salute:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Day 10/30 drink yo water today my nikkas lets goooooo

J8ch4Xxnf6J4HLKk5r9WYMSRescIw6j6uNQMr4vVRHI.jpg

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I’m on a 30 day weed cleanse. shyt not as hard as I thought it would be or previously made it out to be when I tried before. I think I’m just tired of the shyt altogether. Also the brain fog that comes with it is vicious, especially for a nikka like me who was smoking 3 blunts a day. When I pass the 30 day mark imma see how far I can take it.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I’m on a 30 day weed cleanse. shyt not as hard as I thought it would be or previously made it out to be when I tried before. I think I’m just tired of the shyt altogether. Also the brain fog that comes with it is vicious, especially for a nikka like me who was smoking 3 blunts a day. When I pass the 30 day mark imma see how far I can take it.

Good shyt keep us posted in these streets :salute:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Good shyt keep us posted in these streets :salute:
Yessir, appreciate you my nikka. I almost cracked yesterday tho when my nikka hit me up talkin bout $100 O’s :mjcry: I stayed on my square tho and I’m proud of that. Normally I would’ve folded and said fukk it and been od fried.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Yessir, appreciate you my nikka. I almost cracked yesterday tho when my nikka hit me up talkin bout $100 O’s :mjcry: I stayed on my square tho and I’m proud of that. Normally I would’ve folded and said fukk it and been od fried.

You a real one. The true test of strength is during those moments right there :mjlit: