Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Im going to continue to drink socially which is maybe once a week. The main thing is staying hydrated cuz im hella wack when it comes to drinking enough water. But yes the goal is to stay hydrated, cut down on sweets and exercise at least 3 times a week. Baby steps
Sweets are my enemy right now I feel I have to workout more to even it out. Have u tried sparkling water?

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Popped into this thread for some added motivation from the brehs.

I had my first experience with kidney stones a few days before Christmas and still goin thru it so I’m really trying to drink more water and clean up my diet.

No more fast food or Uber Eats until the SB and trying to hit that gallon a day but I’m not even close.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Sweets are my enemy right now I feel I have to workout more to even it out. Have u tried sparkling water?

Yep I agree. I copped some keto sweet snacks which are pretty good. I’ll update when I get them.

And yeah sparkling water is cool but i cant do too much carbonation so i stick with my filtered water.

whatthatthangsmelllike

W$GT$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach
Yep I agree. I copped some keto sweet snacks which are pretty good. I’ll update when I get them.

And yeah sparkling water is cool but i cant do too much carbonation so i stick with my filtered water.
Yeah I fill my gallon up with filtered and drink sparkling if I go out when I go to a function

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I been maintaining and just saw this post and was doing this but realized no coffee. I don’t drink soda or juice but need my coffee in the morning and need my sweet coffee. But that water and no alcohol is key to skin and the gut. Congrats!

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Day 8/30 update

On Day 5 I Did this pushup and squat workout but only started at 10 and worked down to zero.

My body been on fire ever since :dead:

Since my whole body been sore as fukk I switched to walking 2+ miles a day. Great benefits

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
You can’t drink tea for this challenge either?

Yes but has to be unsweetened and can’t add any sweeteners. Black coffee is good as well

30daywaterchallengerules.jpg