Just because I am tall doesn't mean I need to be in the post while you jack up threes

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I'm 5'8-5'9 ish.

In my humble opinion, Any tall ass dude 6ft and over has to stay in the paint!! You too damn tall to be out there on the perimeter jackin threes. Gotta get rebounds big man, let the semi short nikkas cook and do the razzle dazzle, with all due respect.....

this nikka called people 6 feet big men. Why dont your ass go play kickball then you fukking midget. Get off the court where the men play.

Motherfukkers taking my position then getting mad. nikka you 5'8 if you on the court it better be cause u wearing stripes. :mjlol:

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
lmaoo thread funny af

im 6ft in shoes but got legs like a running back and an ass like Barkley :dame:
so in my social leagues im always power forward, jumping over nikkas grabbing boards like a young Rodman

but ive played in the paint at PF for years now ive lost my 3 and handle lmaooo its fukking frustrating

nikka barely 6ft playin 90s style big ball, my game be boring as shyt too watch:dead:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Thread is hilarious.

I'm 6'5. If I'm playing with at least one competent ball handler I'll gladly go down low.

He better be able to drive to the lane with either hand and know how to at least run a pick and roll.
That's rare these days.

If none of them short scrubs can play basic ball. I'll just start grabbing boards and do my own thing. After that I'll usually get picked up by the next squad while you short nikkas waiting 4 games to get back on the court.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
How short are you nikkas where the 5'10 or 6'1 dude is the one you telling to go in the post :mjgrin:
Breh im 5'11 and 9 times out of 10 im the only guy on offense operating out of the post, and its because everyone else including the taller guys are camped out on the perimeter:hhh:. If you 6'1 and up, thats where your ass need to be. This aint the NBA where the average height is like 6'7

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Man I was playing 2 on 2 one day. The tallest dude on the court was on my team. I told this dude, I'm gonna feed him passes , and to just goto work. Dude is gonna tell me " he doesn' know how to play in the post" because he wasn't even the tallest player on the team :what:

:ufdup: get your butt down in the post

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6’3 and 9 times out of 10 the best player on the court so I don't have these problems anymore :mjgrin:

But in my younger days I would feast off playing in the post, then switch it up next game if my team was on bullshyt the next game....

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm 6’3 and 9 times out of 10 the best player on the court so I don't have these problems anymore :mjgrin:

But in my younger days I would feast off playing in the post, then switch it up next game if my team was on bullshyt the next game....
That’s the key. I ain’t gonna lie, yeah I’m 6’4 and I get my ass in the post for the purpose of court spacing and balance but yo if my teammates are ass on the perimeter I’m gonna be bringing the ball up, initiating the offence, and working from the perimeter where I can USE MY HEIGHT to see over the defence and find my teammates for easy buckets or shoot over motherfukkers. And yeah I’m jacking up jumpers if you leave me open and I’m making them shyts. Wtf y’all think this is? This ain’t JV son. Then as soon as the defence respects my jumper I’m driving by them cuz despite my height I’m typically the quickest and fastest guy in the court. My first step is crazy.

These short nikkas need to give me the damn ball and get out the way with y’all inefficient ball-hogging asses. It’s usually these Earl Boykins type nikkas who be dribbling in circles and throwing up prayers cuz they mad about that one time the girl they had a crush on in high school told him he was too short to date and now he got something to prove against the world and chooses to do it on the basketball court. nikka pass the ball!

fukk.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That’s the key. I ain’t gonna lie, yeah I’m 6’4 and I get my ass in the post for the purpose of court spacing and balance but yo if my teammates are ass on the perimeter I’m gonna be bringing the ball up, initiating the offence, and working from the perimeter where I can USE MY HEIGHT to see over the defence and find my teammates for easy buckets or shoot over motherfukkers. And yeah I’m jacking up jumpers if you leave me open and I’m making them shyts. Wtf y’all think this is? This ain’t JV son. Then as soon as the defence respects my jumper I’m driving by them cuz despite my height I’m typically the quickest and fastest guy in the court. My first step is crazy.

These short nikkas need to give me the damn ball and get out the way with y’all inefficient ball-hogging asses. It’s usually these Earl Boykins type nikkas who be dribbling in circles and throwing up prayers cuz they mad about that one time the girl they had a crush on in high school told him he was too short to date and now he got something to prove against the world and chooses to do it on the basketball court. nikka pass the ball!

fukk.
:russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this nikka called people 6 feet big men. Why dont your ass go play kickball then you fukking midget. Get off the court where the men play.

Motherfukkers taking my position then getting mad. nikka you 5'8 if you on the court it better be cause u wearing stripes. :mjlol:
You're in Raleigh? Where do you hoop at? :usure:

I'd probably fukk around and give you 30.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!

fukk.
LbatQJc.gif

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You play in some semi pro league where the average player is 6'5 or some sh1t? lol

The Average dude is like 5'9/5'10 so if you're playing at a gym or outside I'd imagine there's dudes of all different heights playing not just 6 foot plus