Just because I am tall doesn't mean I need to be in the post while you jack up threes

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This thread got me :laff:

I’m only 6’4” but when I play pickup I’m usually the tallest out there. I stopped fighting it and just have gotten used to it. I feast in the post tho.

My only gripe is that i usually go home with a ton of scratches and scars cuz nikkas STAY fouling. Also the fact you do all the dirty work and nikkas don’t appreciate it

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
But you aint in the league. You never made it. So take your big, Mo Speights looking ass down in the paint and try to get some putbacks. Hey, I may even throw you an entry pass if you're hustling out there :youngsabo:

Aint no need to pass me the ball when i get the rebound ima just bring it up myself

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

fukk i look like lettn 5'6 dudes try a iverson crossover n a curry 30 footer

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
This thread got me :laff:

I’m only 6’4” but when I play pickup I’m usually the tallest out there. I stopped fighting it and just have gotten used to it. I feast in the post tho.

My only gripe is that i usually go home with a ton of scratches and scars cuz nikkas STAY fouling. Also the fact you do all the dirty work and nikkas don’t appreciate it

At my 24...we play side to side full court(theres no spacing)

Not the big long way...too many people flabby to run

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Oh please, I love playing in the post :mjgrin:

I'm out here putting in work down low like a garbage man's, Prime Tim Duncan :banderas:

I'll even run the offense from the post because lord knows these little dudes and their shyt jump shots/handles aren't going to do a damn thing

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Aint no need to pass me the ball when i get the rebound ima just bring it up myself

:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

fukk i look like lettn 5'6 dudes try a iverson crossover n a curry 30 footer

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You got no handle.

You takin the ball out.

I run the offense.

Get your ass in the post or your touches can dry up real quick.

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
It's so fun when you got someone that can throw an entry pass and you piss of the defender by doing shyt like this to them :banderas:
BarrenJovialBunting-size_restricted.gif

Then when a double team comes and you hit the cutter diving to the hoop for a layup :banderas:

Old man basketball :blessed:

Nobody cutting anymore :stopitslime: they all standing outside, looking, waiting :hhh: