Just because I am tall doesn't mean I need to be in the post while you jack up threes

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Expect 5'6" cats to bang down in the paint against dudes a foot taller than them so that you can shoot 3's brehs.

That's my playstyle to a T and i actually get hella boards due to my vertical & rebounding instincts. Be a 90's grit n grind power forward in a junior high point guards body brehs :mjcry:

I coulda been great 20 years ago with an extra foot and a half:mjcry:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
:russ: nikkaz is going in on OP...
We in the age of the wanna be steph currys and durants... playing ball with these nikkaz is frustrating.,,.
Whenever i get the chance, i show them how basketball is suppose to be played by lowering my shoulder into them

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Im 6'5 id be a shooting guard in the league

:yeshrug:

That post shyt boring..i saw a cac get all his teeth knocked out tryna be hakeem
But you aint in the league. You never made it. So take your big, Mo Speights looking ass down in the paint and try to get some putbacks. Hey, I may even throw you an entry pass if you're hustling out there :youngsabo:

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Meh I hated it too op. Soon as nikkas see a nikka over 6’0 he’ll even 5’10 “yo go down low big man” like nikka
Steph curry
Dwade
Derrick Rose
Michael Jordan
Kobe

All 6’3-6’6 with handles that could shoot. What if they told Kyrie who's 6 feet, “yo go down low” instead of letting him craft his ball handling?:mjcry: