Just because I am tall doesn't mean I need to be in the post while you jack up threes

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
That’s the key. I ain’t gonna lie, yeah I’m 6’4 and I get my ass in the post for the purpose of court spacing and balance but yo if my teammates are ass on the perimeter I’m gonna be bringing the ball up, initiating the offence, and working from the perimeter where I can USE MY HEIGHT to see over the defence and find my teammates for easy buckets or shoot over motherfukkers. And yeah I’m jacking up jumpers if you leave me open and I’m making them shyts. Wtf y’all think this is? This ain’t JV son. Then as soon as the defence respects my jumper I’m driving by them cuz despite my height I’m typically the quickest and fastest guy in the court. My first step is crazy.

These short nikkas need to give me the damn ball and get out the way with y’all inefficient ball-hogging asses. It’s usually these Earl Boykins type nikkas who be dribbling in circles and throwing up prayers cuz they mad about that one time the girl they had a crush on in high school told him he was too short to date and now he got something to prove against the world and chooses to do it on the basketball court. nikka pass the ball!

fukk.

Aye yall look it's that brother from up north that's better than Jordan that ain't get that break :jtroll:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
LbatQJc.gif
:lolbron:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:hhh: fukk wrong with these lil niccas man :hhh: Jacking up threes expecting you to clean up after them and shyt :stopitslime:. No, I will not play in the post and can probably knock down the three better than you :stopitslime: sit your ass down.

Get the rebs and jus put it back up.

Let them short clowns tire themselves out on the perimeter, while you just stand in the paint.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't care if you're Dirk, if you're taller than me then your ass that's going to be going after those boards in the post.:hubie:

You can set a screen too, but I don't think there's any point in rolling. :lolbron:

nikka wide open in the paint while you shooting over 2 nikkas from 35 feet :mjlol:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
This thread is hilarious. I only run into this fool brand of ball with the youngns...I'm only 5'10"-5'11" but love playing the post as the oldhead even if they're taller. I grew up studying Penny & MJ's post game so I been mixed it in with mine even back when I still a slasher. Now I got the grown man weight I can dish out the punishment to these little nikkas the ogs used to give to me, it's the circle of life. Something very satisfying about moving your shoulder into a young'n and literally feeling his breath leave his lungs, and have him grabbing his chest/stomach like:picard:
Plus I still have the lift along with strength to Deebo these nikkas on boards

Last edited:

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread is hilarious. I only run into this fool brand of ball with the youngns...I'm only 5'10"-5'11" but love playing the post as the oldhead even if they're taller. I grew up studying Penny & MJ's post game so I been mixed it in with mine even back when I still a slasher. Now I got the grown man weight I can dish out the punishment to these little nikkas the ogs used to give to me, it's the circle of life. Something very satisfying about moving your shoulder into a young'n and literally feeling his breath leave his lungs, and have him grabbing his chest/stomach like:picard:

Hearing that nikka struggling to breathe and his teammates looking over like yo somebody go help that man :russ: