Just because I am tall doesn't mean I need to be in the post while you jack up threes

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shut ya tall ass up and rebound my bricks nikka :umad:

Shaquille-ONeal-Cant-Stop-Laughing-As-He-Watches-Funny-Online-Videos.gif

Last edited:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t worry OP, I got you. I understand the struggle. I don’t wanna jack up 3’s all day but I run the point like a magician. But it’s usually some 5’6 nikka dribbling into double teams and making shytty decisions with the ball that wanna tell you, “post up big man” and either never throw the ball inside even when you have position on a mismatch or throw some shytty inaccurate entry pass.

Y’all short motherfukkers can’t throw entry passes for shyt. God damn, it ain’t so hard. Throw it away from the defence and not at my ankles!! :damn:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Don’t worry OP, I got you. I understand the struggle. I don’t wanna jack up 3’s all day but I run the point like a magician. But it’s usually some 5’6 nikka dribbling into double teams and making shytty decisions with the ball that wanna tell you, “post up big man” and either never throw the ball inside even when you have position on a mismatch or throw some shytty inaccurate entry pass.

Y’all short motherfukkers can’t throw entry passes for shyt. God damn, it ain’t so hard. Throw it away from the defence and not at my ankles!! :damn:
in 2018 basketball belongs to the short man
giphy.gif

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I feel you OP. I'm almost 6'2 but had an early growth spurt so all my coaches from 2nd grade to 8th grade made me stay in the paint up Had to work on my dribbling and shooting on my own time.

Fast forward to today and I just back from balling in the park where a little dude expected me to get every brick he threw up.

Henry Orbit

Wave Gods
Daps
Reppin
The Old North State
Dunno why people hate the post. I’m only 6’1” and feast down there

giphy.gif
It's so fun when you got someone that can throw an entry pass and you piss of the defender by doing shyt like this to them :banderas:
BarrenJovialBunting-size_restricted.gif

Then when a double team comes and you hit the cutter diving to the hoop for a layup :banderas:

Old man basketball :blessed: