Just a quick reminder of how old you are getting: King Of The Hill premiered 26 years ago today

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
I found king of the hill boring as a kid but later as an adult I got the vibe of it and loved it . Appreciated the subtlety, good nature, realism and cleverness of this show. The common man’s sitcom. Reliable and consistent.

It grows on you. It’s really not for Kids more of an adult or grown up show with adult life references. Typical Kids will find the pace of This show tedious and boring compared to goofy, exaggerated and over the top scenarios in sitcoms like family guy or the simpsons.

And I think it’s better than the simpsons and family guy together. It’s that good. Especially seasons 1-8.

Last edited:

Flexington

All Star
Daps
This was one of those shows that would come on in middle schoool and I'd not really payin attention to it...then hear some wild shyt said and have to pay attention (side shoutout to Home Movies - another forgotten classic)

It's even better now being older, having context of not only being an adult but also after living in Texas :russ:

It's also amazing the amount of people that did guest appearances on the show over the years. From Tom Petty, to Snoop, to George Foreman and his kids and even politicians like Ann Richards.

Crazy that Khan and Cotton are the same voice actor. You can hear it though

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
This was one of those shows that would come on in middle schoool and I'd not really payin attention to it...then hear some wild shyt said and have to pay attention (side shoutout to Home Movies - another forgotten classic)

It's even better now being older, having context of not only being an adult but also after living in Texas :russ:

It's also amazing the amount of people that did guest appearances on the show over the years. From Tom Petty, to Snoop, to George Foreman and his kids and even politicians like Ann Richards.

Crazy that Khan and Cotton are the same voice actor. You can hear it though
Home Movies was great. Underrated show