Just a quick reminder of how old you are getting: King Of The Hill premiered 26 years ago today

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man I was stuck on the couch and didn't know where the remote was and watched like 8 episodes one time....I didn't laugh once but I kind of started to enjoy it after a while...it was bizarre...one episode he was fishing with krillz :mjlol:

I think that's how goat shows start. You expect to laugh then watch like 10 episodes like :francis: then you warm up to it and it's like :ehh: then it wins you over.

They kept switchin the line up. It was koth then futurama then Simpson's then Koch futurama then Simpson's then futurama koth then Simpson's. They might've even even tried to sneak it after the Simpson's a few times.

I remember having it on and sittin through it to watch what I wanted to watch.

Bob's burgers was the same way. We made fun of that show for like 3-4 episodes then we're like :russ:.

Koth is probably goat. If you didn't watch you'd think it was on some hillbilly Texas white uptight Republican shyt but when you watch.....it makes fun of that shyt.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Dale the GOAT cuck :francis: :russ:

It was gettin' too:scust: for me

:russ: When he caught John Redcorn creepin in their window late at night on that episode when he copped that brand-new mower and was stuntin on the rest of the crew:

Dale: (booby trap goes off) Aha! :ufdup:

John Redcorn: Dale?!!?! :merchant:

Dale: I know what you were doing. :ufdup:

John Redcorn: Dale, I didn't mean for you to find out this way! :whoa:

Dale: You were trying to steal my brand-new mower! :ufdup:

John Redcorn: :gucci:... You're kidding, right? :dahell:

Dale: Stop talkin! :ufdup:

And get inside and go massage my wife! :ufdup:

John Redcorn: (to Nancy) He's starting to take some of the fun out of this. :smh:

:dead:

Daps
Damn shame more of #shortgang isn’t like him
Not gon lie.

Had a boss when I was fresh outta college (RIP). Dude was a real life Cotton Hill.

Texas born, Vietnam Vet, bald, white, short...like he legit looked like Cotton. Didn't even like eating Pho in the work cafeteria because it gave him flashbacks from 'Nam.

Boomhauer was hilarious because most Texans have a "Boomhauer" speech pattern when we're talking to other Texans in a fast convo. Wifey is from up north and she saw me talking to this older sista when we were at Fair Park many years ago. Said she couldn't understand a single word of our convo.

Arlen = definitely Garland, TX lmao