Just a quick reminder of how old you are getting: King Of The Hill premiered 26 years ago today

parallax

Superstar
Daps
This was one of those shows that would come on in middle schoool and I'd not really payin attention to it...then hear some wild shyt said and have to pay attention (side shoutout to Home Movies - another forgotten classic)

It's even better now being older, having context of not only being an adult but also after living in Texas :russ:

It's also amazing the amount of people that did guest appearances on the show over the years. From Tom Petty, to Snoop, to George Foreman and his kids and even politicians like Ann Richards.

Crazy that Khan and Cotton are the same voice actor. You can hear it though

home movies is still my shyt. mcguirk was out of control

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps

kobe-laugh.gif

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Yeah man I'll tell ya what, ya talkin' about them dang old condom dispensers... Put little ol' 50 cents in there and try to hit that coin return... bang on that thing... Talk about her needs.

:russ: BOOMHAUER :bryan:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
The episode (I think it's in the first season) where Hank takes the boys to the woods is wild from start to finish.

Hank asking John Redcorn, "hey you got any good Indian stuff?" and starts writing it down like it's a comic book :dead:

Bobby buying into all the "indian stuff" more than anyone to the point where Hank can't get him to snap out of it :dead:

The car ride where Hank tells the boys to take the oath of silence :dead:

Boomhauer telling the state trooper everything that went down and ending with "dang ol' woo loo loo man" :dead:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
The episode (I think it's in the first season) where Hank takes the boys to the woods is wild from start to finish.

Hank asking John Redcorn, "hey you got any good Indian stuff?" and starts writing it down like it's a comic book :dead:

Bobby buying into all the "indian stuff" more than anyone to the point where Hank can't get him to snap out of it :dead:

Boomhauer telling the state trooper everything that went down and ending with "dang ol' woo loo loo man" :dead:
Im watching that one :dead: :russ:
Trooper didn’t understand shyt :dead:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

the look on hanks face when boomhauer is snitching kills me everytime