Just a quick reminder of how old you are getting: King Of The Hill premiered 26 years ago today

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
My family would avoid watching it earlier on because they thought it was a show for rednecks :russ:
Same, until I finally said fukk it and watched it. Hilarious show with some of the best characters/characterization

Same lmao :mjlol: . I was like ain’t no way in hell I’m watching this redneck/white ppl bullshyt. Years later I caught an episode in syndication by pure chance and laughed my ass off. Legitimately funny and well written. Mike Judge seems like a cool dude though so I probably should’ve been more open minded to begin with. Tales from the Tour Bus is another of his animated shows I think a lot of brothers would appreciate.

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Same lmao :mjlol: . I was like ain’t no way in hell I’m watching this redneck/white ppl bullshyt. Years later I caught an episode in syndication by pure chance and laughed my ass off. Legitimately funny and well written. Mike Judge seems like a cool dude though so I probably should’ve been more open minded to begin with. Tales from the Tour Bus is another of his animated shows I think a lot of brothers would appreciate.
Yeah Tales From The Tour Bus is dope